Bug: Cannot send for signature
Steps to repro:
1. open an already saved pdf with a field for signature
2. Click 'send for singature' in the right hand nav
3. complete the info and click next
4. receive error saying that cannot connect to service per the screenshot attached
Mac OS Sierra (version 10.12.6)
Adobe continuous release version 2018.009.20044
That I can send for signature
Get an error and cannot proceed to send for signature
J. Hooman commented
This is happening as well on our desktop. When we log in from a different device and send from the cloud, it sends. We have also tried saving the file with reduced size checked, but it still shows the same error.
Ross Johnson commented
Experiencing The Same.... Was this issue resolved for "Anyone"?
Please share the snapshot of all the tools under Tools section.
Also please execute the following steps below and let us know if it does not help
Sign out from the application ( Go to Help-> Sign Out )
Quit the application
Launch Acrobat and sign in
We are facing this issue with every file. They all worked a couple days ago and now, none of them do.
Same here. There is also a prompt that tells us to follow the tab to find the error, but the tab doesn't move or take us anywhere. Please HELP!
1. firstname.lastname@example.org (enterprise account)
2. every file
3. I was able to send on the cloud service
It now looks like the option to send for signature has completely disappeared from my desktop client.
Please share the following details:-
1. User id with you have logged in Acrobat.
2. Is the issue occurring with every PDF file or a particular file ?
3. Are you facing the same issue using Send for signature service on cloud