Acrobat Reader for iOS

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for iOS by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

To request a new feature

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

To manage your subscription to Adobe Document Cloud PDF services

For any other questions or discussions about Acrobat Reader for iOS

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback
  1. How do I change the name on my account so that my name shows on emails from app an not my late wife?

How do I change the name on my account so that my name shows on emails from app an not my late wife?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Sign in with: Facebook Google
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Email compromise on your adobe acrobat platform

My old email account is no more accessible thus I created a new email account and I am getting new files from my old one to my new one. My old email is tomasmanqueros@gmail.com. On the Adobe Acrobat platform I noticed that my old email is sharing files with me. Which is impossible because I have no access to that email and I already turned over to my new Adobe ID and it's a general rule that I do not share with any file with anybody at any platform I have the files to prove it and I spoke…

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. How do I transfer a file from iCloud to ipad

I don’t see an option to transfer files from cloud to iPad itself. Also I can’t do any moving with folders, I have to go inside and choose each file individually. I have many folders created this is going to be very time consuming.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. TTS compatibility

IOS accessibility options offer a feature to speak out loud highlighted text. Unfortunately Acrobat is missing this menu item in the popup when selecting text.

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

Gathering Feedback  ·  1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Phone number recuperation

I don’t know how to change the phone number to receive notifications

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. 3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

8. Downloading pdf files from my phone

I use to be able to download pdf to my phone once someone emailed me. Now I’m not getting the download arrow in the upper right corner. Is there an issue or do you charge now to download from a phone?

3 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

10. It’s too much alow

In my ipad its too much slow why

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

11. Acrobat app usage size larger than entire iPad apps size.

The size of the acrobat app plus documents exceeds the entire iPad size for all the apps and their documents in the General Settings. How is this possible? Please provide a step by step resolution to this error. Thanks.

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

12. How to add a new accoint

I have an account under my email address and I would like to add a new email address

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

13. Email link in Acrobat PDF on iPhone!

Please, activate email link in Acrobat PDF on iPhone(s) ! This type of link works in mobile running with Androïd! So, please, do the same thing with iPhone! Please!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  General Troubleshooting/Other  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Adobe Discount

Adobe Apps are far too expensive. Reduce the price!

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Profile name not updating

Can someone please tell me how to update my profile name ?
    I have changed it via Adobe account online but it is not changing in the app please advise

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

16. Don’t bother users’ eyes with fade grey fonts!

I din’t even want to read this: my eyes are fed up with appdesigners’ neglecting users’ comfort

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

17. Document cant open in a program Called Cliniccare ? My version is 19.04.01, What version do you suggest instead?

Document cant open in a program Called Cliniccare ? My version is 19.04.01, What version do you suggest Instead? I also nede a speech- to writing- funktion

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Can not combine files

Can not combine files

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

19. EMM App Config for iOS

Need the ability to apply app configurations for Enterprise iOS use in Airwatch EMM. Specifically the ability to block all cloud services. Website says TBD 2019, but do you have any more firm information on the availability?

2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

20. 2 votes
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?
Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base