1931 results found
-
Cancel subscription
I want to cancel my subscription of adobe export excel and adobe pro dc . I already tried to cancel but there was no notifacation for cancelation.
5 votes -
Can not combine files
Can not combine files
5 votes -
Incorrect conversion to PDF (world,Excel)
Incorrect conversion to PDF (world,Excel) I Want payback
5 votes -
Can not export file with PDF to email
Can not export file with PDF to email
5 votes -
Some file can not open
Some file not opeb
5 votes -
Purchase successful. Activating feature. Please wait
I have paid $9.99 for the ability to combine 2 pdf files. It says purchase successful activating feature please wait. I have been waiting for over an hour now. How long should this possibly take?
5 votes -
Set status on comments
On the desktop version you are able to set a status on a comment (ie accept/reject). It would be very helpful to have the same feature on the mobile app
5 votes -
Resizing drawings very difficult in updated version
Before the comment options tab was moved to the bottom of the screen, resizing drawings was effortless. It’s become frustratingly difficult to resize drawings. I push my drawing around the page for minutes before the drawing box recognizes that I want to resize it. Can you please recover the sensitivity of the corners of drawing (and other resizable) boxes in this newer version?
5 votes -
Bookmark UI is too narrow
Its balloon UI is too small, long bookmark names does not fit into the balloon UI's width.
It requires clicking into several "folders" in order to access a nested bookmark entry. It'd be better to have them expanded by default (which would require the point 1 to be addressed).
Personally I am happy with a UI for browsing bookmarks of pdf as implemented in an app called "kybook 3"
5 votes -
Disappearing text in Thai Language in Fill & Sign mode
I often use Acrobat Reader in iPad and have a good experience in Fill & Sign in old version that support Thai language.
The new version don’t support to Thai language in Fill & Sign.
I can typed Thai language in the text box but when I finish typed the text box disappeared. This text box still available when I touch on the text box area, it pop up and allow me to re-edit the text box.I expect that the new version can support Thai language when fill in text box same as the old version.
Acrobat Reader Version…
5 votes -
Send flattened copy
Since the last update. I'm not able to send flattened copy of my forms.
5 votes -
Please address the 1,834 Bug Reports and Feature Requests in the desktop version
As of today, there are 1,834 feature requests and bug reports in the desktop version, and none here for the iOs version. It feels like the desktop version is being hamstrung by what is possible through the web browser. Personally (and I am not alone in this), I would like full functionality in the desktop version, where I actually do my work, as opposed to very limited functionality on the iOS and Document Cloud web sides of things. Why do all the interfaces have to match? Why can't we as users just get the features that we ask for? Your…
5 votesHi all,
We would like to handle bug reports and feature requests separately (not collectively). Because it is not possible to address all of them at once and track the status under this suggestion.
Please create new suggestions with specific topics that you care about the most so that other users can vote for them.
Thank you for your feedback.
-
4 votes
-
Ability to set width of navigation sidebar
Please, please add a feature that lets a developer set a fixed width of the navigation panel. I can't view the full titles of each page in a portfolio file, and I have to drag both the panel width to the right to widen it, I also have to expand the width of the Name column to view the full file name. Not only is this inconvenient, it can prevent users from seeing the difference between pages with similar long titles.
4 votes -
“Fill and sign” no longer works
Specifically, the files that are edited no longer show those edits when shared as a copy, nor do they show up when I close the file and then reopen it on the device. It last worked for me on 1/28/2025, and did not work starting on 2/5/2025 (and still doesn’t work today).
4 votes -
Reembolso
Utilizei o App no período de 7 dias gratuitos e foi cobrado o plano anual 124,90 no último dia às 02 da manhã , mas não utilizo o recurso, fiz o cancelamento e gostaria que realizassem o reembolso do valor cobrado.
Aguardo contato4 votes -
Signature A1
I use digital certificate A1 to sign documents, but I can’t use it on Adobe. Always I have to plug a token with digital certificate A3. I would like a development that allows I use digital certificate A1.
4 votes -
4 votes
-
Adobe keeps creating new files when making changes to a pdf. It makes file management difficult.
Why does the file not save as itself when clicking the save feature? The save button makes a whole new copy and makes it very hard to use documents across multiple devices.
4 votes -
shared by you
Files Shared by others and Shared by you are not appearing in the tabs. It is only showing in recent. Comments or mark ups done on the files will not sync to main sharer when done on recent.
4 votes
- Don't see your idea?