1931 results found
-
Keep images "as it is" in dark mode
Keep images "as it is" in dark mode (kinda like how foxit reader does), its hard to toggle dark mode switch on and off to view a diagram bcos the diagram/image also gets color inverted in dark mode.
Please make an option to include or not include images in dark mode:)5 votes -
Firma Digital con Certificado
con Acrobat Reader en Windows puedo añadir firma digital con certificado desde Herramients /Certificados. Con iPad Pro no encuentro Herramientas (tools). No puedo uasr certificados ?
5 votes -
DICTADO CON VOZ
Hola, soy usuaria frecuente de adobe y creo que sería conveniente la opción de DICTADO o LECTURA del texto con voz. Me sería de gran ayuda y estoy segura de que a otros usuarios también ya que los que leemos mucho en adobe podríamos descansar la vista y seguir con la tarea al mismo tiempo. Gracias
5 votes -
Account management
I have multiple emails based on work. I also primarily work off Apple technology. As a result my apps are connected to my Apple ID. Also over time Apple ID and purchases support changed from iTunes to Apple store which caused a dual I’d issue. I’ve been a long time user / purchaser of the Adobe bundle packs. I’ve now got a break in service due to the aforementioned issue. Adobe only allows one email to be affiliated on its user profile. I suggest 3-4! I’m using an Apple email for my technology & Apple store. I’m using gmail /…
5 votes -
You can add easy not
With notarized documents options because that’s always needed with everyday documents and professional assistance
5 votes -
Default highlight color
The ability selet a default highlighter color, especially on mobile devices
5 votes -
Save PDF to my iphone files, not just in the Adobe cloud
I want to be able to save my PDF to the iCloud files, not just Adobe cloud. Currently I can only save a jpeg
5 votes -
Installed Adobe fonts should be fully usable in Acrobat
I installed the font Open Sans using the Creative Cloud App. When editing PDFs the font is not available...even though the used font in the pdf IS Open Sans...
Installed Adobe fonts should be fully usable in Acrobat.
5 votes -
Backup
How do I backup my files on adobe acrobat to google drive?
Thank you
5 votes -
Open two pdfs in the same app...
If Acrobat Reader app for iPad Pro could open two PDFs side-by-side, that would be great in my work of proof-reading, where I have to keep the file with corrections open to check the corrected file if all the corrections are done. At the moment, I have to find the email with the file with corrections that I had sent and keep the mail app open.
If both the files can be opened in Acrobat App, it would be very helpful. Auto scroll of both files can also be added...5 votes -
How to delete shared dokuments from the Adobe document cloud permemanently
How do I delete documents permanently? Just uplpaded a sensitive document by mistake. I could delete from the scan App, but it still resides in the cloud.
5 votes -
Não quero a assinatura e cancelar . Experimentei e não gostei
Não consigo cancelar durante os sete dias de experiência. Por favor, como fazer ?
5 votes -
Add shapes to markup capabilities
Lines and other shapes
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Make highlighter more like pen (not text-based)
Ability to free-hand highlight (like how the pen works), so that scanned documents without OCR can be highlighted, and so that penned comments can be highlighted.
5 votes -
OCR
Not sure if this is proper venue. I wish to use Optical Character Recognition, OCR, for a daily photo I receive. The photos are publicly licensed, in the manner that each image file is of quotes within the public domain.
I recall having this feature previously via Adobe Reader, possibly up to a couple years ago, but am not sure.5 votes -
Open multiple pdfs files in iPhone
Briefly: I want to open multiple pdf files in my iPhone (same as the laptop).
This is a unique feature I need it as soon as you can.
5 votes -
Would love to have an auto scroll option, slow and fast speed (hands free!)
An auto scroll option would be very useful for reading music PDF. - hands free scrolling in different speeds would be great
5 votes -
Unhappy customer.
I pay £7.99 a month! for the adobe pdf pack. This only means fill and sign and storing PDF’s but before today I was able to edit anything on my mobile device. Combine files and convert to any other Microsoft format. Until now it’s requesting an additional £5.49 to just be able to edit on my phone. This is ridiculous. Why am I paying for something I could access and do before with my first purchase of £7.99 a month. This isn’t an application I even use everyday. But I’m order to complete my edits etc I have to pay…
5 votes -
Add adobe font to iPad
Through Adobe Creative Cloud I use additional fonts on my desktop. This allows me to use the font in adobe software and related packages, such as keynote and word. My fonts are not syncing on the iPad and are not showing up correctly (and are not editable as a result). Is there a way to sync the iPad fonts with the fonts I have added through creative cloud?
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?