Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1452 results found

1. I am a professional proofreader. My clients expect me to use the built-in annotation and commenting tools, and in the 2023 Acrobat interface I’ve come across several points of friction that literally double the amount of time it takes me to implement my markup.

1. I can no longer apply a tool after selecting text

In the old Acrobat, I could select text first and then look for the tool I wanted to apply to the selection. In the 2023 Acrobat, many tools are unavailable to me after I’ve already selected text. For example, if I haven’t activated the replace selected…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Escucha las Muestras:
    Antes de descargar, escucha las muestras de los tonos de llamada para asegurarte de que se ajusten a tus preferencias https://tonosparacelular.net/tonos-para-whatsapp/ Esto te permite evaluar la calidad del sonido y la idoneidad para tu dispositivo.

Verifica la Compatibilidad:
    Asegúrate de que los tonos de llamada que elijas sean compatibles con tu dispositivo. Algunas plataformas ofrecen opciones específicas para Android, iPhone u otros sistemas operativos.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Bumped into an error that states undo or delete reconciliation in QuickBooks? If yes, then your search ends over here. In QuickBooks, bank reconciliation in QuickBooks online is a separate tangent. Moreover, you can reconcile checking, savings, and credit card accounts. You can also undo reconciliation in QuickBooks online due to various reasons like the payment has been recorded for a wrong date, incorrect statement date.

read more: https://bit.ly/3vddkJQ

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. As a professional flyer designer at https://www.logodesigner.ae/flyer-designs I would love to say, Adobe Acrobat is an invaluable tool for creating and enhancing flyers. Its versatile features enable users to seamlessly collaborate on flyer designs, with a smooth workflow. Acrobat's ability to convert various file formats to PDF makes sharing and distributing flyers across different platforms hassle-free. The platform's editing capabilities allow for quick text modifications, image adjustments, and the incorporation of interactive elements, enhancing the overall visual appeal of the flyer.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. QuickBooks Error Code 30114 could occur anytime while using QuickBooks. This snag is generally incited due to QuickBooks not installed properly or corruption in the Windows registry. Make sure to read this article all the way through to learn the various ways to troubleshoot QuickBooks error 30114.

read more: https://cutt.ly/GwFYUSNI

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Sanjivani Pharmacy, a renowned name in the pharmaceutical industry, offers aspiring entrepreneurs a lucrative opportunity to venture into the world of franchising. With a strong reputation and a commitment to quality healthcare products, owning a Sanjivani Pharmacy franchise presents numerous benefits and growth opportunities.
    for more info: https://sanjivanichemist.com/
    contact us: 7428924365

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I work with 'White text on Black' option. But often, the content is not readable and I have to temporarily turn off the 'Use High Contrast colours for document text' option and turn it back again. Presently, I have to access the option through Edit->Accessibility->Setup Assistant->Next button and click 'Next' another three times each time I need to change the setting.

Please provide an easy way to quickly turn on/off the High Contrast option? I am using Acrobat Reader 2023.008.20421 on Windows 11 Home

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Getting a nondescript PS077 or PS032 error when attempting to submit QuickBooks payroll tax forms electronically? Take a breath - these codes simply mean an accuracy check failed somewhere. Thoroughly cross-reference all payroll form personal, bank and compensation data entered against original employee paperwork and company records to pinpoint any mismatch issues to correct. Reviewing field requirements helps catch missing inputs too. Reach out to Intuit payroll support to walk through error explanations and customized troubleshooting tips as well for smooth filings.

Read More:- https://qbookassist.com/quickbooks-error-ps077or-ps032-when-updating-payroll/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Please see this discussion:

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/text-default-highlight-bug/m-p/14318127#M443956

TL;DR: Default highlight color should not change every time highlight color is changed for some text

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When viewing PDFs in Edge (IE mode) or Internet Explorer, you may encounter an error dialog stating, “There is a problem with Adobe Acrobat or Reader. If you have reinstalled Acrobat or Reader, please exit and try again. (0:521).”

This issue tends to occur frequently when switching to a different PDF while viewing a PDF within the browser.

The issue persists even with the latest version 2023.008.20421 as of the time of posting.

For the 32-bit version, disabling protected mode and extended security seems to prevent the issue from occurring. However, for the 64-bit version, similar setting changes do not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hey fellow entrepreneurs!

I just had to share my recent game-changer – the MYOB to QuickBooks conversion service! 💼✨

After contemplating the switch, I took the plunge, and it's been a business-transforming experience. The process was unbelievably smooth, thanks to their expert team. Now, I'm navigating my financial data effortlessly with QuickBooks' user-friendly interface. 🚀

If you're considering the move, don't hesitate! This service has truly simplified my accounting life. Share your success stories or ask me anything – let's grow together!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. With a track record of delivering successful Unity projects across industries, we bring a wealth of experience to the table. Our portfolio showcases a diverse range of applications and games that have not only met but exceeded client expectations. Read more
    https://ejaw.net/service/unity-3d-game-development/ here.
    Expertise Across Industries
    Whether you are in gaming, education, healthcare, or any other industry, our expertise spans across verticals. Our team of seasoned game developers understands the unique challenges and requirements of each industry, ensuring tailored solutions that align with your goals.

Client-Centric Approach
    Our commitment to excellence extends beyond technical proficiency. We prioritize a client-centric approach,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. 0 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Running Windows 11, Acrobat version 2023.008.20421 - Application randomly stops responding or delays registering an action. Not specific to any one action - it's happened while clicking into a form field, typing, combining files, organizing pages, minimizing or maximizing the window, saving the file, using the menus, etc. The issue is frequent, happening every few minutes or in rapid succession. I have updated and restarted both Acrobat and Windows without any improvement.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would like to be able to move the comment toolbar to different positions on the text page, especially in a vertical orientation.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I am logged in AND subscribing to Creative Cloud and HAVE Acrobat – why do I need to see an ad for the subscription?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The consequences of missed opportunities or delayed actions can be significant for trade investors. Fortunately, the invention of automated stock trading systems has transformed the way of trading. This is unlike traditional manual trading, which is often fraught with emotional decision-making, slow response to market trends, and the challenges of accurately timing the market. These trading automated solutions offer myriad benefits that can shield traders from potential pitfalls.

Visit: https://rexiusalgorithms.com/contact-us/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. For any organization, having up-to-date accurate accounts is crucial. You should strive to accomplish reconciliation on a frequent basis. There are methods for accelerating or even automating the process with QuickBooks. These days, reconciliation doesn't necessarily have to be done manually. In this segment, we have discussed how to reconcile your accounts in QuickBooks online. Thus, keep reading on!

read more: https://www.axpertadvisors.com/reconcile-accounts-in-quickbooks/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Observed behaviour:
    The PDF generated by digitally signing in Adobe Reader is showing as LTV enabled in Adobe Reader/ Acrobat, even if the checkbox for "Include signature's revocation status" while signing is disabled in Preferences > Categories > Signatures > Creation and Appearance Preferences > When Signing.

Expected behaviour:
    if the checkbox for "Include signature's revocation status" while signing is disabled in Preferences > Categories > Signatures > Creation and Appearance Preferences > When Signing, then the signed PDF should not be LTV enabled.

This is a bug in Adobe Reader/ Acrobat. Please rectify.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?