Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

548 results found

1. Listen up, fellow explorers, it's time for another riveting installment of my digital journey. I've been as busy as a bee collecting pollen, let me tell you. From overcoming virtual challenges to deciphering the mysteries of financial markets, it's been quite the odyssey. These games https://karaids.kz/ have served as my sanctuary, providing both excitement and solace amidst the chaos of reality. But let's not forget the practical aspect. I've ventured into the realm of investments, aiming to lay the groundwork for my financial security. Can't deny it – it's been a tumultuous journey. With its ebbs and flows, twists and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Been busier than a one-legged man in a butt-kicking contest, I tell ya. From outsmarting villains to diving into the world of investments, it's been quite the adventure. These games have been my sanctuary, offering thrills and challenges when I need them most. But let's not forget about the real-world hustle. I've ventured into the world of investments, aiming to secure my financial future. Can't sugarcoat it – it's been a rollercoaster ride. Ups and downs, twists and turns, but I'm navigating through with determination. And when those profits start rolling in, it's like hitting the https://1win-uz-bet.com/ jackpot. Here's to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Paraulogic d'avui stands as a beacon of innovation, transforming the landscape of communication in Catalonia with its visionary approach and cutting-edge solutions. Rooted in a deep understanding of the linguistic complexities of the region, Paraulogic d'avui goes beyond https://paraulogicavui.es/ conventional methods to offer a comprehensive suite of tools and services designed to bridge language gaps and foster meaningful connections. Through a blend of advanced technology and linguistic expertise, Paraulogic d'avui not only breaks down barriers but also cultivates a sense of unity and understanding among diverse communities. From sophisticated translation platforms to immersive language learning experiences, Paraulogic d'avui empowers individuals…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I've recently stumbled upon a remarkable website that has revolutionized the way I enjoy music and audio content from YouTube – it's an absolute game-changer for converting YouTube videos to MP3 format. Let me tell you, this discovery has been nothing short of https://ytmp3.codes/ transformative. No longer do I have to endure the frustration of unreliable software or the risk of malware from shady converters. With this website, the process is as smooth as silk. I simply paste the YouTube link into the designated box, hit the convert button, and within moments, I have a pristine MP3 file ready for…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Solitaire is not only a way to have fun, but also an opportunity to strengthen and develop your mental abilities. There are countless varieties of solitaire in the game universe, each with its own unique mood and level of difficulty. Some of the most popular types of solitaire games are: "Slash" - http://sdelayhod.ru/patiences/sol/, "Solitaire" ("Spider"), "Klondike" and "Pyramid".

Why play solitaire?

Everything that a man does, repeated constantly, trains his brain in a certain way. Words that he constantly applies in life also develop and improve his brain activity. As it turns out in the same way solitaire games…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. We have circuit diagrams as PDFs, that contain components that, when clicked, pop up a list of info. In the current version, the app crashes if the first thing that is clicked on is a component.
    If I click somewhere else first, then the component, it works as expected.
    Sample file attached. Please keep private.
    Thank you.
    Also what version am I running? It seems to be obscured now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Have you ever been in a situation where hearing your phone ring made you immediately smile? Maybe it's an upbeat tune that brightens your day or relaxing music that soothes you. Well, let me tell you that on https://sonnerietelephone.fr/ you can find countless ringtones that evoke all kinds of emotions and moods.

Personally, I've been an avid user of this site for a while now, and let me tell you, every time I look for new ringtones for my phone, I'm impressed by the variety and quality. of available options. Whether you're a fan of pop, classical, jazz, or even…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Environment: Windows 11
    Acrobat Reader: 2023.008.20555
    HP PCL printer driver: HP Color LaserJet Pro M479 PCL-6 (V4), type 4 - user mode, ver. 8.0.1329.6884
    also tested
    HP Universal Printer Driver PCL-6 (61.270.1.25570), UPD version 7.1.0.25570

When printing the uploaded PDF file to a printer using HP PCL, some line objects are missing on the printout.

See attached photo of the printouts - both the correct one and the wrong one.

It seems that if a line object's "center line" is entirely OUTSIDE the clipped boundary, then even those parts of the line that stick INSIDE the clipped boundary, are not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Original content is essential for publication but ensuring it yourself is time-consuming. We comprehensively check your manuscript using cutting-edge software, guaranteeing it is 100% plagiarism-free. https://thejournalpublications.com/plagiarism-check/ You can submit with confidence, knowing we've thoroughly validated your work's authenticity.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Can you please make it possible to customise menus and toolbars in Reader DC

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Pull up a seat and grab yourself a sarsaparilla, 'cause I've got some tales to tell from my time on this here site. Let me tell ya, it's been quite the adventure. From wrangling cattle on the open range to navigating the complexities of the stock market, I've been keeping myself https://vavada-xx.top/ busier than a jackrabbit in a carrot patch. The games on this site have been my trusty companions, leading me on wild rides and thrilling escapades. But it ain't all just fun and games; there's some serious business to attend to as well. I've been venturing into the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Hope y'all are ready for a good ol' yarn, 'cause I've got some stories to share from my time on this here site. Let me tell ya, it's been quite the journey. From exploring ancient ruins to delving into the mysteries of the stock market, I've been keeping myself busier than a https://vavada-kazino-io.top/ cat in a room full of rocking chairs. The games on this site have been my constant companions, leading me on epic quests and daring adventures. But it ain't all just fun and games; there's some serious business to attend to as well. I've been diving into…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When opening some digitally signed files, adobe attempts to fetch the certificate revocation list which take a long time, this then crashes the app and makes it unusable once loaded, the fix for this is to go to task manager kill adobe and restart, for these specific files though they cannot be opened
    I have tried all the fixes in the below link but has not resolved this issue

https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/fetching-certificate-revocation-list-pop-up-message/m-p/10022587#M44556

Windows 10 Adobe acrobat reader 64 bit

Please can another fix be suggested

Thanks

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Ready to elevate your home with a stunning kitchen transformation? Our custom kitchen remodeling services are designed to exceed your expectations and breathe new life into your space. Whether you're dreaming of a gourmet chef's kitchen or a cozy family gathering spot, we have the expertise and creativity to bring your vision to fruition. From initial design concepts to final installation, our team will guide you through every step of the process, ensuring a seamless and stress-free experience.
    With our custom kitchen remodeling services, the possibilities are endless. We offer a wide range of options for cabinetry, countertops, flooring, lighting,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Nestled in the warmth of my private sanctuary, I embarked on a cinematic adventure through a treasure trove of films, eager to explore the vast and varied landscape of human experience. Tonight's cinematic offerings promised an eclectic mix of genres and themes, inviting me to journey to distant worlds and explore the depths of the human soul. With each unfolding scene, I found myself immersed in the rich tapestry https://gidonlinehd.online/ of storytelling, captivated by the vivid imagery and emotional depth of the narratives. From the tender moments of romance to the heart-pounding thrills of suspense, I reveled in the diversity…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Enveloped in the soft glow of the screen, I surrendered to the mesmerizing allure of cinematic storytelling, eager to lose myself in the captivating narratives that unfolded before me. Tonight's cinematic selection offered a tantalizing mix of genres, from heartwarming dramas to https://baskino-hd.online/ pulse-pounding thrillers, promising an unforgettable journey through the depths of human emotion. With each unfolding frame, I found myself drawn deeper into the intricacies of the plot and the complexities of the characters. From the intimate moments of quiet reflection to the exhilarating action sequences, I marveled at the power of cinema to evoke a wide range…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Draped in the soothing ambiance of my personal sanctuary, I embarked on a cinematic odyssey through a tapestry of films, eager to unravel the intricacies of each narrative woven into the fabric of storytelling. Tonight's cinematic array promised an array of emotions and experiences, beckoning me to immerse myself fully in the captivating tales that https://kinogo-la.zone/ awaited. With each unfolding scene, I found myself entranced by the nuances of character development and plot twists that kept me on the edge of my seat. From the bustling city streets to the serene countryside vistas, I savored the diverse settings that provided…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. With the curiosity of a scholar delving into ancient texts, I embarked on a cinematic odyssey through the annals of film history, eager to uncover the hidden gems and overlooked masterpieces that lay buried beneath the sands of time. Tonight's lineup promised a journey https://filmix-ac.online/ through the ages, from the silent era to the present day, and I relished the opportunity to explore the evolution of cinematic storytelling. With each unfolding scene, I marveled at the creativity and ingenuity of the filmmakers who dared to push the boundaries of the medium, reshaping our perceptions of what cinema could be. From…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Dear friends, how are you? I need your help. DevOps in banking involves streamlining collaboration between development and operations teams to enhance efficiency and speed in software development, testing, and deployment processes. How DevOps in banking works? Where I can get these services? Kindly share your suggestions and explanations about this.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

6 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Nestled in the tranquility of my beloved sanctuary, I embarked on a cinematic odyssey through a plethora of films, eagerly anticipating the enthralling narratives that lay ahead. Tonight's selection of movies promised to whisk me away on an emotional rollercoaster, and I was eager to immerse myself in each storyline. With every unfolding scene, https://kinogo-go.online/ I found myself captivated by the intricate storytelling, marveling at the array of emotions portrayed. From bustling cityscapes to serene countryside vistas, I relished the diversity of settings and the depth of human experiences depicted on screen. In those immersive moments, I felt a profound…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?