Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

405 results found

1. Such a problematic cloud storage system... here are my reasons for abandoning adobe document cloud... never to use as core storage again.

1. can't share folders - wow!
    2. no recovery for accidental deletes - wow!
    3. bulk downloads are so restrictive for size - wow!
    4. limited integrations to google / one drive - wow!

So 90's in mentality...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Under review  ·  0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The PDF proof I have on my hard drive appears to be in CMYK mode, whether it is or not - that's how it looks in Acrobat DC on my Mac. But I tested the Share function in the app by sending to my own email, so now I'm in my browser, looking at the proof I sent myself. And it all looks great, except completely wrong! That is, the colors are wrong. I'm looking at what looks like photos in RGB, but this should be CMYK. Isn't there a way to approximate CMYK in this web app where proofs…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hi, I am trying to combine two pdf but when I press combine the screen is staying blank. Is there an issue, please? Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. What happened to being able to remove the date/time stamp to the signatures? Previously, it was easy to turn it off/on under settings. You need to reinstall that feature. There is no clear way to turn off the date/time stamp now.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. There is no way to check the date and time I shared a file with a receipient. I would say this is fundamental information.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Austin Rollinson,
    Thanks for reaching out. The feature to view date and time when a file is shared is not supported yet. We would be reviewing your request internally.
    Regards,
    Harshpreet

6. with remote global team,

how we can co-edit on browser online?
    best, azat, b@drago.men

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Azat Abdullah,

Thanks for your request. We have made a note of the same and will consider addressing this request in future updates.

Thanks,

Indu

7. Please make it possible that viewers can use interactive elements (made in Indesign) in the shared PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Niels, 

Thanks for sharing your feedback. While we are reviewing this request internally, Can you please apprise us with below information ? 

• Type of interactive elements that you use in InDesign 
    • Is it possible to share the original InDesign file ?

Thanks,

Harshpreet

8. Receiver of E-sign request is experience errors ("Network Error") and perceived slowness in switching to Management screen after signing documents and loading documents.
    I understand there may be issues with Firewall and other security applications in place that could limit throughput, but Esign is an important service for enterprises and would hope some promotion to white-list appropriate websites providing this service would be communicated.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Discovered on the acrobat.adobe.com/link/home page I can drag and drop files onto the desired tool to begin the process (Request e-signature.)
    After the request is completed though, it seems like a missed opportunity that the similar frame on the confirmation page does not have that functionality.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Back to Documents/Agreements list.
    After selecting a document to review, the document is displayed, but there is no in page navigation to get back to the document list.
    When working in the webapplication, the ideal is that the application provides all the control and navigation as in many webapps, using the browser's Back command confounds the links, search criteria or other issues.
    Please provide the appropriate navigation on the webpages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. The only filter available is date?
    Need much better filtering capabilities to find specific agreements in progress or completed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. There should be a default setting for this.
    Depending on the organization or task, a user will find a preference. Having to change from the default on each submission is a waste of time.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I used the dcan app on my phone to scan a receipt. I want to save that in my file system - dropbox in my case.

I cannot see any easy way to do this. I can send the doc to myself, sometimes as a doc sometimes as a link.

From the web service I cannot see anyway other than to print as a PDF and save that way.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Conor,

Thank you for using Acrobat Web and sorry to see you are having issues with saving scan documents locally.

Assuming you are using Adobe Scan, once you are done scanning please click the save pdf option which will appear in the top right corner.

Now, either you can use copy to device option on mobile or you can open Acrobat Web and this new scan file will appear in the Recent list on the home page. Select the file and you will see an option to Download the file.

Please let me know if this solved your query

Thanks,

Acrobat Web Team

14. Hi! It would be amazing for the workflow if you could add the option to set specific keybinds to change the highlight text color before actually take the action or using the mouse to manually select the color you want.

For example: I'm using "green" as standard color but as i'm reading i decide that for that line of text i would rather choose "red" cause it is important. I would love to have the option to press -for example- "1" and automatically change the hightlight color to "red".

Thank you for your time!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I CAN'T ABLE TO TYPE/EDIT TEXT IN HINDI LANGUAGE . PLEASE ADD HINDI LANGUAGE

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Using Web forms, I think having the option of allowing whoever is filling the form in to select the person to authorise would be a good addition. We want to use web forms for our expenses claims but we have different budget holders and without setting up a form for each budget holder, this wouldn't be possible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Uploading PDF from my PC timeouts with out fail. It seems the request is being blocked due to CORS security policy issue. Please fix this as i had to disable CORS temporarily on my browser just to upload a file to abode.com online pdf editor. which is not a safe thing to do.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Eyosias, 

Thanks for reaching out and apology for any inconvenience caused. Reported issue is under investigation. 

Thanks,

Jennifer 

Acrobat Web team

18. Please allow the user to select a language in the signature module. We are a bilingual company, may of our forms are in both English and Mandrin to allow ease of use in both the US and China. English however is our language of choice. We cannot use Adobe sign and it automatically sends for signature using Mandrin. I and my Us colleages do not read or speak the language. While I am sure this was intended as a convenience it actually prevents us from using the module, it's difficult to sign when the instructions are automatically provided in a…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Include the e-signing message text (that is included with the email notifications) into the audit report, so that it provides the complete "picture" of events.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Boa tarde!
    Tenho um consultoria de TI, e muitos clientes utilizam o Sharepoint da microsoft.
    Seria interessante colocar um botão de abrir esse arquivo no aplicativo da área de trabalho, para que eu possa mexer em arquivos pdf no aplicativo do computador e não no navegador.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?