Facebook.com/login/identify | Can't Login Facebook
facebook.com login/identify: I can't login to Facebook.
If you're having trouble logging into your Facebook account, here are a few things you can try. https://www.weboquest.com/facebook-com-login-identify-cant-login-facebook
Try to recover your Facebook account
1. Go to facebook.com/login/identify and follow the instructions. Make sure you're using a computer or mobile phone that you've previously used to log in to your Facebook account.
2. Find the account you want to recover. You can search for your account by name, email address, or phone number.
- Follow the steps on the screen to reset your account password. Facebook
Recover your Facebook account from a friend or family member's account
1. From a computer, go to the profile of the account you want to recover
- Click below cover photo
Select Find Support or Profile Report.
Choose Something else and click Next.
Click Recover this account and follow the steps.
If your password doesn't work or you don't remember your password Try resetting your password.
How do I get Facebook recovery login codes to use when I don't have my phone?
If you've turned on two-factor authentication, you can get ten recovery login codes to use when you can't use your phone.
To get your codes:
Click on the top right of Facebook
Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings
Click Security and sign in.
In the Two-Factor Authentication section, click Use Two-Factor Authentication. You may need to re-enter your password.
Next to Recovery Codes, click Settings, and then click Get Codes. If you have already set recovery codes, you can click Manage > Show codes.
You can print or write down the ten codes that appear. You can only use each code once. If you run out of codes or lose them, you can request new ones by clicking Get New Codes.
How do I get my security code to log in to Facebook?
If you've turned on two-factor authentication, there are several ways to get your security code or approve your login attempt:
• You can use a 6-digit text message (SMS) code sent to your mobile phone.
• With a security code from your Code Generator.
• By tapping your security key on a compatible device.
• With a security code from a third-party application that you have associated with your Facebook account.
• You can approve your login attempt from a device we already recognize.
• With one of your printed recovery codes.
Use Trusted Contacts to recover your Facebook account
One of the best ways to get your Facebook account back is with a little help from your friends. Facebook calls this option Trusted Contacts, but it only works if you still have some access to your profile. You'll need to list some friends as trusted contacts for the next time you get blocked. They can then help you get back in. These are the steps to follow:
Navigate to the Settings menu in the top right corner of your Facebook page.
Open the Security & Login tab and scroll down to Configure additional security options.
Select Choose 3-5 friends to contact if you get disconnected.
As the name suggests, you can now choose some users from your friends list to receive instructions in case you get blocked.
You can now proceed through the forgot password options until you are prompted for an email or phone number. You can choose to no longer have access to these, and instead enter the name of a trusted contact.
From there, both you and your trusted contact will receive instructions on how to recover your Facebook account.