Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

598 results found

1. My documents are not being received by my clients for signature when multiple people must sign

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Danielle,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with our feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. 

Please bear with us while we resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

2. Have the Set Reminder Option when sending for e-sign at the first pop up window. (Other than having to go to "More Options" to choose from. Or an option to turn on/off this feature as a default.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Tan Si Yin,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

3. Is it possible to change the verbiage in the blue button at the bottom of the document that pops up to complete the process that states CLICK AND SIGN? It appears to be duplicative as the signature portion prior states the same thing. Please consider something like COMPLETE or SUBMIT. Thank you.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Matt,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request.

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. Can enable clear signature and re-send of signed agreements.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tan Si Yin,

Thank you for your suggestion! We appreciate your interest in helping us improve our product. We are always looking for ways to improve our product and will definitely consider your request, just one small ask, could you please tell us more about this idea of yours?

Thank you!

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

5. Hello, the "Manage" tab in adobe sign is blank and not showing any of the signed documents or documents in process when I have been copied in the Send field. Any idea how to resolve?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Julia,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.

Can you please tell us if this issue still happening?

If yes, please bear with us to have this fixed!

Thank you,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. The new Request e-signatures function is hard to select the sign order. please fix this issue.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Opas,

We understand you are encountering some trouble with the new feature in Request e-signatures. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Please follow these steps to be able to add Sign in Order to your recipients:

1. With your document opened in Request Signature click the "+" button on the Left Hand Panel under "ADD RECIPIENTS"
    2. Select a recipients or yourself
    3. Activate the option "Recipients must complete in order"
    4. Hover over your mouse to any recipient
    5. Click the "..." button that appears
    6. In the "Recipient details" windows that just pop up, go all the way to the last option called "Order"
    7. Click it and select the position you want the recipient to be in
    8. Do this process for any other recipient

Please see the attached video as a reference.

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

7. Request e-signatures - Add Recipients - Email address error

Unable to paste email addresses into email field in Add Recipients section. I receive error messages that say invalid address. If I type an email address into the email field, it works fine. Copy and paste address - receive error...

Thanks,
    Bryan

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Bryan,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. The title field on ESign does not give you the option to make it a required field. Can this be fixed?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature and the inconveniences this could cause you.

However, it's important to mention that, despite the fact that this field can't be set as required directly from authoring, once the file is sent for signature the Title field is set as required. Please, let us know if this information was useful to you or if there's anything else we could assist you with.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

9. One two occasions now the Adobe E-Sign did not pick up on required initials. At first I thought it was my error and redid the document. I received back initials from Recipient #1 but not #2 and if you look at the document, it does not appear that the initials were requested. I was extremely careful the second time I sent it out.

I will use a different platform but would like to know how to avoid this in the future.

Thank you
    Colleen Williams

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Collen,

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

10. We have typed a number of incorrect email addresses when doing request for e-signatures.
    How do we delete the wrong address permanently
    It always shows up when typing name

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Cementation,

Thanks!

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

11. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Kimberly,

We are truly sorry you keep on facing this issue, as we are still working on figure it out, can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Could you please share the workflow and the file in which you faced the issue?

2) Does it happen for all files or with any specific document?

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

12. Adobe eSignature continues to send emails with document to be signed AFTER we have received the signed document. This is happening days and weeks after we no longer need the signature. How do I stop this from happening. It is annoying enough that I'm prepared to go to a different auto signature application.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Bryan,

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Could you please share the workflow and the file in which you faced the issue?

2) Does it happen for all files or with any specific document?

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

13. Why is site now asking for payment even though I have free account. This is not good business integrity.
    You have slowed down my ability to get students work signed off in a timely fashion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Patricia,

We are sorry you feel this way, but free accounts have some limitations compared to pro accounts. That's why we encourage users to improve their Acrobat experience after some time using a free account.

For free accounts, there are several limitations you should be aware of:

1. File Size and Page Limits: The upload file size limit is 10 MB, and the total page count per transaction is capped at 100 pages [1].

2. Number of Transactions: Free accounts have a limited number of transactions they can perform. For example, the Acrobat Sign for Business (VIP) plan allows 150 transactions per user per year [2].

3. Limited Features: Some advanced features like Limited Document Visibility (LDV) are only available for enterprise license plans [3].

4. Account Sharing: Free accounts do not support advanced sharing features, which are available only to enterprise customers [4].

Sources:

14. I am using Adobe Sign to get signatures on a document. I'm not sure why, but the Recipient I see in emails to me regarding sending the form and getting the form signed as well as in the Agreements In progress page is wrong and does not match the email and name I see in the form itself. I hope the doctor I have sent this to doesn't see the wrong name. He would be very upset that he is being address with a female name!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Michele,

After further analysis, we see this behavior as intended for the email template which gets triggered when sender sends agreement to other recipients.

Please feel free to leave any other feedback.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. the desktop app keeps crashing everytime I want to request a signature. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling and it still does it. Then on the online app certain invoices it won't let me to e-signatures for. I don't know what's happening as it was fine last week. Please help!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tracy Clayton,

Thanks for asking as any doubt you have, we will do our best to resolve it. Could you give me a little more information?, like, which features aren't working for you, is in a certain tool?, which document did you use?

We will actively work on it, and will inform you about your doubts.

Thanks, Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. bei meine Benachrichtigungen ist die Logik, "Vertrag gesendet" nicht richtig!!!
    Wenn ich es ausschalte, erhalte ich keine Email zur Aufforderung zur Signatur einer Datei ! Egal ob ich "Vertrag signiert oder genehmigt" aktiviere oder nicht.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Can Demirhan,

We're sorry your experience this kind of issues, could you bring us a little bit of more information, this issue happens when you receive an agreement to sign? or when you send it? if you can also give as the steps your taking to reproduce this issue would helps us a lot.

Thanks, Sign in Acrobat Web Team

17. email was not received

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Alexa,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you check if the email wasn't sent to spam or in Acrobat you can check the status of the agreement and see if it was actually sent? and comment back with your findings please.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

18. When signing the form, the signatures do not appear on the designated space, but rather just at the bottom of the form. Please fix this. Documents need to be signed in the correct location they say to sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brandon,

We are sorry you are experiencing trouble with this feature. We are triaging your issue and are gathering more information to understand the problem better. Meanwhile, can you please explain the steps you took before encountering the issue of the signature fields placement? That'd help a lot!

If you have any further questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

19. There is something wrong with your "initials" for contracts. The client is trying to do it, but when it comes back to me the signatures are there, but the spots for initials are blank/missing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Tammy,

Can you please send us the document you are having issues with? And if possible, a brief explanation of the steps you took before the problem arose.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

20. The "Use Template" Feature is not working and keeps crashing. Please fix immediately!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Brett,

Please be patient with us while we resolve this problem.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

← Previous 1 3 4 5 29 30
  • Don't see your idea?