14 results found
я плачу за эту програму.с меня юерут деньги Юа я не могу свой собственный докумунт, который я же и писал прочитать ,за шо вы берете деньги,,,,,,,1 vote
wysyłacie link z propozycja a tu tylko aktualizacja i kolejne, nie związane z tematem info. Jeszcze tak dalej a wasze wiadomości będa lądowały tylko w spamie!1 vote
I spent 30 minutes painstakingly creating template for Adobe e-sign out of a 50 page document. This included numerous signatures lines, check boxes, etc. I was right near the end when I suddenly, without warning, get a notice that my session has expired. It then kicked me out and deleted all of my work. Why the **** would I have a time limit for my session? Why would I not get any warning? Why would it not automatically save my progress? Are you ******* kidding me?1 vote
Assigned fields need to be reassigned every time a template is used
- Create a template using Acrobat Web
- Add fields and assign to Signer or Prefill
- Save template
- Select Use template
- Some of the fields assigned for Prefill are no longer assigned
- Some fields assigned to Signer are no longer assigned
We are sorry you are having trouble with this issue, could you provide more information about it? For example:
- A video reproducing this issue
- The steps you do
- The file that you use
And any other information that you deem important will be helpful to us.
Sign in Acrobat Web Team
templates doesn't work1 vote
Way to light to read - cannot fill out survey1 vote
už nikdy, 200 euro za jedno použití programu zmrdi!1 vote
For one hour I am trying in WEBFORMS still same not working.
Can kindly check where have the issue?0 votes
In the documents, where you list all the documents, you have recent, starred, shared, Agreement. Coming from DocuSign, there are improvements that could be made from a customer perspective. See the following notes:
- You can't star agreement or agreeement templates? Why not - very strange since this one of the default choices for view.
- Another missing view is just template agreements - quickly find them to "Use" them.
- Agreements should also have a complete agreement view/filter.
- The webform is interesting but we should have choices. For example, we do rentals and the workflow should be to have the client prefill…
We are continually discovering glitches in Adobe Sign, specifically referring to e-sign templates. Upon using a template we've previously edited, the signers will be reassigned or form fields repeated despite not being created to repeat. The only solution your tech support has is to obtain remote access to my entire system which is too extreme for a first step. We have been experiencing this on Macs and PCs and across several browsers. We will be looking for a new e-signature service if these issues continue.1 vote
- Don't see your idea?