1931 results found
-
Scan my own photo and get back the basic data given
I have a Big oil paint in which it contain around 100 plus pictures of different shapes, so that to make everyone know the every character I want to give a basic data like name, number etc.
like QR code scanned by google lens and fetching data, in the same way by scanning my character with camera lens and to get the data given back.. is it possible ??5 votes -
Flexible size of individual comment boxes
Kindly give an option to expand or shrink the comment box (maybe by dragging the corner) as per the need of the user.
5 votes -
Start new .pdf
I want to start a brand new file on my phone when needed. But create new only allows me to select pre-existing files to convert and edit. Let me get it started when I’m on my phone, in a meeting or wherever, and then finalize it on my computer with the cloud sharing. That’s the point right?
5 votes -
Accessibility Tools, Editing, Tagging, Etc.
Enable the use of accessibility tools in Acrobat’s desktop version for use on the iPad. There seems to be a lack of accessibility functions for the iPad version.
5 votes -
share from Acrobat Reader to Notability
on Ipad, Acrobat Reader has a "share to notability" option. Mac os needs same feature desperately.
5 votes -
Terrible Feedback System
It is extremely annoying to have to create an account and log into this cumbersome UserVoice web system, with full credentials, just to give feedback. Please let customers send feedback from just the app itself. That is the customer-centric way. Thank you for listening.
5 votes -
Save a copy to another app
When trying to save a copy, several choices show up: On this iPad, One Drive, Dropbox, iCloud, Google Drive. Could you allow us to save a copy to WebDAV, please. That would be so helpful!
5 votes -
I have a subscription but when I enter the app, I’m still asked to pay in order to be able to edit a PDF.
I have a subscription but when I enter the app, I’m still asked to pay in order to be able to edit a PDF.
5 votes -
5 votes
-
Rename
Add rename file on the main page, when opening a downloaded file you want to save.
5 votes -
Cannot scroll in all directions of the screen
Cannot scroll in all directions of the screen.this will greatly affect the efficiency of use.Why can't this app scroll the screen in all directions like foxit reader?
5 votes -
PDF compression font issue
In iOS, when I compress a PDF exported from Illustrator, it causes artifacting on some of the text in the document.
5 votes -
Unable to load documents
I’m unable to access any files on my iPhone. The file only loads 10%. iPad and Mac are fine.
5 votes -
Please add stamps to iOS (iPad at the very least)
Please create a feature that can sync my custom stamps from Acrobat (either Acrobat or Reader) to my iOS device.
5 votes -
Please add the stamp feature
The stamp feature is a must! I do accounting on film and television productions. l use the stamp feature for my coding stamp on invoices. As we are moving towards a fully digital world, it would be great to do it all from my IPAD!
5 votes -
Open two tabs on iPad (suggested split view does not work)
This suggestion already exists and it appears to have been resolved by someone saying that iOS allows two instances of Adobe Acrobat to run at the same time via Split View. This is untrue, or at least it doesn’t work on my up to date device. I need to be able to view a book and the footnotes at the same time. Liquid view won’t work with a file of over 200 pages.
5 votes -
Scroll with single finger instead of two while commenting with Apple Pencil.
Hello! When commenting on PDFs while using the pen option, finger acts like a pen. Which is nice if we’re using only finger. It’d be nice if there’s an option to disable that when Apple Pencil is being used, so that we can scroll with just one finger.
5 votes -
Unable to Print in Read-Only
Up until your latest update I was able to print from documents that were designated as Read-Only. These are documents from school from which I was supposed to be able print exams for my children. But now Acrobat will not allow me to print from these documents, and I cannot print the exams for my children. Please fix this!!
5 votes -
Add a clickable hyperlink to PDF documents
Adding a clickable hyperlink to PDF documents (especially on iPad and iPhone) would allow mobile Adobe users to imbed links into invitations for presentations and webinars (mostly via zoom and similar platforms). This would make it extremely easy for people to see and register for events and lower the barriers to client engagement just that little bit more. As you know, this little reduction in the amount of steps required to complete a process yields better attendance records on our end, and prevents people from having to go to another platform to imbed a link in their PDF. I have…
5 votes -
PDF as Printer
Ability to use Adobe as a printer on iPhone/iPad without having to use AirPrint.
5 votes
- Don't see your idea?