Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

523 results found

1. It's simpler if Adobe can add a button/function directly in Document Cloud for users to check remaining storage spaces(& better if also can check used up storage spaces). Can you refer my feedback to your senior or the product development team of Document Cloud?Adding this feature will make it more user-friendly than everytim pasting a link to check the info.

Other similar Cloud-storage websites (e.g. Google Drive, Dropbox, Microsoft OneDrive) at least has a bar or the like to show how many spaces are left & used up.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for sharing your feedback. We will share this with the management and let you know in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

2. I have contracts with initial blocks at the bottom of each page. I am able to initial these by using the "Sign yourself" button in Adobe Acrobat Standard DC, but there is no option within the "Request Signatures" function for my recipient to create their own initials. I have to fudge it by just giving them a text field which doesn't produce a nice cursive initial like my own. Intials should be added as an option under the "See more field types" pull-down. This seems like an obvious miss (initials for me but not for thee) that would be easy…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

3. I Adobe Acrobat Pro XI the Filename Suffix was adjusted to (_Signed) when Saving an applied Signature to Document. This new document was automatically available a a SAVE AS version with the Signed Suffix. This allowed easy differentiation between original and signed document. This useful feature seems to be missing from Acrobat DC.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the engineering team and get back to you in case we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep

4. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The included images are screen shots of 2 PDFs we are working with.
    Both are in the same format with different data & overall structure remains the same.
    “Aa” doc was converted as in the same format & structure of the PDF itself,
    but “B” doc was converted with incorrect sequence of data lines.
    To be precise ,in “B” doc the row after “issue date”, With “Buyer: xxxxxxx Vendor:tttttt Manufac**** Agent:****”
    Came below the Line:02 row box, after the conversion of doc from pdf to excel.

“Aa-Converted” and “B-convereted” are the converted excel files of Aa & B correspondingly.
    Also…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. How TF can you not allow undo ANYWHERE in ANY application! The year is 2020! Why are computers great? Many reasons. One of the biggest? UNDO.

WHY CAN I NOT UNDO WHEN I MAKE A MISTAKE FILLING A DOC IN FILL + SIGN MODE, WHEN I'M THE CREATOR OF THE DOCUMENT?! Every time I try to use Adobe's half-assed software (Premiere [the worst of all], Audition, Acrobat), I want to pull my f&*%ing hair out because you fools either altogether left out a VERY common and important feature, or you included a broken version of it! And when I say…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The "type" option for signatures is not valid i all countries.
    If anyone can just "type" a name with keyboard then there is nothing to prove who wrote the name.

I would suggest an option to disabe the "type" field and other fields in the signature process.

It would be nice to be able to do it through the syntax. So that it can be made individual for different templates.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I can share files located in the adobe document cloud, but can't share folder or tree of folders with files. Please consider adding the sharing option for a folder or tree of folders with files in the adobe document cloud.

Thank you.

24 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I start filling pdf and it uses one font. Then I use some of this letters (č,ć,š,ž,etc.) and it changes font to some other. I dont care what font i use, but i look like ****** sending filled pdfs with 2 fonts. I dont want to use 2 fonts. please help

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for providing your valuable feedback. We are looking into it and inform you in case we have any updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

11. Why do I have to sign in to forward a file to email? This is a new function and it's **** annoying. Please change it back or I will switch to Bluebeam

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I have a heading that can be duplicated but a list of names that are different I run into an issue. The names I populate on the first page will automatically appear on the second page. Then when I change the names on the second page it will change the names on the first.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for reporting the issue. I tried and observed that the issue is happening when you perform a Save As operation and not on a direct Save operation. Also the issue seems specific to this file.

You can try this workaround if it helps. In the meanwhile we are looking into this issue and will inform you once we have new updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

13. I have created a PDF that has a circle in the middle for ideas. The user is to fill in their ideas and input text in the center of this circle. However, there is no circle text box option available in Acrobat. I have to lay a square text box over the circle which looks unattractive and odd. I'd love to be able to type text inside of a circle in Acrobat for more creative design of PDFs. Thank you!

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Thanks for providing your feedback. We will share it with the product management team and let you know once we have some updates.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

14. If you forgot to put 2nd signer email address, there's no go back options to add, you have start all over again. It will be good if such function is enable at the last stage so we can make necessary amendement/adds on needed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Is it possible to allow "creator" to control the settings of email notification?
    This is to minimise spamming of emails.

For instances, someone that we put as "cc" should only receive 1 email which is the final/completed signed documents email.
    For now, "cc" receive 2 emails (1st email when the doc is created and send out for signature, 2nd email when the doc is fully signed)

Another example, someone we put as "signer" should only receive 1 email when he/she being asked to sign a document.
    For now, "signer" received 2 emails (1st email is when he/she being asked to…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Adobe needs to to a better job of making sure people enter email signatures without typos before proceeding with an Adobe Sign document. Either double entry of email recipients or warning that if email is incorrect, the transaction will not go through.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is it possible to disable Acrobat Pro from allowing a user to leverage Adobe Sign? It seems when users purchase Acrobat Pro they automatically get the ability to use Adobe Sign but if that is not officially sanctioned for use, is there a way to disable it?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  4 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I need help with changing the signature in the Fill & Sign feature. All suggested changes are not working. The minus button in the field is grayed out and you cannot change the signature.

I have many licensed users that need to update their signature and we are not able to.

PLEASE HELP!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Can you please try the following :

1. Once you enter the Fill and Sign app, wait for around 10 seconds.
    2. Now try to delete the signature.

Let me know if that works.

Regards,
    Sandeep Grover

19. Add the checkmark under fill and sign to quick tools

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I am editing a PDF I have saved to Document Cloud. I realize the filename is no longer right, so I want to change it. I only know two ways

1. open web browser, go to Document Cloud, and rename file
    2. save a new local copy of the PDF named "File B." Then upload File B to Document Cloud and remove File A from the document cloud. Then delete my local copy of File B.

I would just like to be able to change the filename on the fly (like in Google Docs) Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?