Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

396 results found

1. cuando quiero combinar archivos me marca un error de procesamiento, porque pasa eso no me deja concluir el proceso

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Why can I not find the option to share a file again...? This whole online sharing service SUCKS. I dont really use it it is way too limiting. Lacking user functionality feel like not wasting my time with this and just get the dropbox going. if I click on the preview a file I'd expect to find the share option again but nothing.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Hector,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Sharing a shared file again is currently not supported in Acrobat Web. But we are considering your feedback and discussing internally regarding this. Will get back to you on this.

Regards,
    Shweta

3. There is an error that happens sometimes when clicking a previously working link. after clicking the link the adobe document wont load, it displays a grey screen with the following message in it 'Something went wrong, try again later". I am having to go to my adobe home page and access the document from my recent document links.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Just downloaded the app. This is exactly the same as the web version. Literally the exact same. you even have a link to “get the app“ IN the ******* app. The login is just as onerous as the web version and the navigation is awful.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Home  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi David,

The Acrobat Web app https://documentcloud.adobe.com in mobile browser redirects you to download the Adobe Sign mobile app in certain flow. We will look into improving the experience.

In the meantime, you can use Request Signatures within Acrobat Web on tablet or desktop browser.

Thank you for your feedback.
    Adobe Sign Team

5. Hi, I do not want adobe to send out signed & filed emails with the signed document after all have signed. How do I fix this, I understand that it is possible.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/adobe-sign/is-it-possible-not-to-get-a-signed-pdf-as-an-email-attachment-once-the-form-is-signed/m-p/8206629

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Under review  ·  1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. For some reason, the documents I send for signature using documentcloud.adobe.com don't ever show up in my "Your Documents" folder - either before or after they are signed. Since I have to upload them from Acrobat DC in order to send them for signature, why don't they automatically appear in the Document Cloud "Your Documents" section?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Stop autofilling textboxes everytime we click enter while typing. I will type a whole paragraph and because your program does not automatically adjust the text to fit the page, I have to click enter to type on the next line. when I do that my entire paragraph is deleted and replaced with a random sentence I wrote on a previous PDF I filled out months ago.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I love Adobe Sign, but I have a big issue I have run into lately: when I send a document for signature, sometimes there are sections with several options to initial or fill out -- the signer may only need to initial in one place, or they might initial all available choices. Because of this unknown factor, I can't mark any of these items as "required" -- the problem with this is, the signing wizard skips over non-required items and most people do not take the time to scroll carefully through, they just follow the wizard. It is absolutely vital…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I inadvertently sent a document out for signature to the wrong e-mail address. I had to contact support to find out how to delete it because going to my account Preferences -> Privacy page is NOT intuitive.

I should have been able to select the document in my document list and there should have been a DELETE option.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. More than 50% of the time I am receiving messages that Adobe Sign is not available. Which is not only frustrating it makes the product unusable, unreliable and possibly unsecure. What am I paying for?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. After setting up many forms and templates a person in the CC field has left the business. WE have to go through all the forms one by one to replace the person. Very annoying, costly and time consuming.
    We require function to replace a person throughout the system in CC fields on templates. and webforms.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. You have to fix the google chrome cookie issue! I have to keep clearing my cookies in order to use the adobe sign product but doing so also clears all my auto fill settings...

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Hi! Hope you're well.

I am currently in the "Manage agreements" section, trying to export a CSV of all of the completed agreements (signed agreements). I do not want to download the PDF, I simply want the list of people who have signed my agreement.

Is there anyway to do this? It would be incredibly helpful.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. My adobe sign wont work. Every time I click on it, it sends me to a blank page. Every other page with Adobe works except for adobe sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I’m logged in, hit “get app”, under “sign” for the ability to share a doc. For a Clint to sign... nothing happens. This is after already having a version of that app on my phone, installed and having to sign in twice.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Regards Sign and Fill: we have 100Gb of cloud storage with the account but limits of 10Mb and 100 pages for fill and sign. I can understand the file limit but am a little disappointed that there is a page limit. We have Pro DC to allow sign off of documents - as a business, even a small business, these limits are very prohibitive and defeat the reason for having it if we have to start splitting documents. This is not always possible with legal documents such as contracts or Patents. Regards, Simon

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Adobe Sign, creating templates:
    When expanding a category of fields used (see attached picture), leave all groups expanded. I am frustrated having to switch between groups... I want them ALL open so I can just pull out the field I need. It's a pain as it is. Simply put, allow me to see ALL field options in one window.

Secondly, ADD a feature to update the template document while retaining the original fields. Every time I update an internal document, some 5-10 pages long, I must create an all new template. What a time waster.

Lastly, Allow me to edit…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Carrie,

Thank you for your suggestions. We will look into these.

For your second request, it’s already available. You can make a copy of an existing template with these steps:

1. Use the existing template to Request Signatures
    2. Enter recipients (you want to send the updated template to)
    3. Click Next
    4. Turn on Advanced editing (see screenshot)
    5. Check the Save as template checkbox at the bottom
    6. Update the document
    7. Click Send
    8. You will be able to provide a name for the new template

Hope this is helpful.
    Adobe Sign Team

19. When preparing to send forms for completion and signatures, it would be extremely helpful and a time-savor to have the option of bulk tagging form fields. For example "selected fields are designated for recipient 1" or "all fields on this form are designated for recipient 1"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. As a user, I would like to be able to create and prepare a document to be sent and then create a reminder to send the document on a future date.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?