Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

635 results found

1. Comments are very small and hard to read at default. Need to be able to increase the point size of comments. Current workaround is to download to desktop, defeating the purpose of sharing and collaboration.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lee Dean,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with Acrobat Web. When you mentioned that comments are very small, could you please clarify whether you are referring to the "Sticky Note" icon present on the document or the comments displayed in the right-hand panel (RHP)? Providing additional details will assist us in resolving the issue more promptly.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta

2. this product is not intuitive at all. desk top version is easier and quicker. very unhappy and would not recommend.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Need Info  ·  1 comment  ·  Edit PDFs  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I am getting Unable to process request error

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Simba,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information about this issue? For example:

• The steps you did that trigger this issue
    • If it happened with a specific file, could you provide it to us?
    • Any other information that you might think will help us

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

4. I will be dropping Adobe Pro as soon as I finish the class I'm taking at UCLA. Your product is entirely user unfriendly. I am trying to do very simple edits on a script. Like strike text and add comments. EVERY SINGLE TIME I had to go up to the search function and type in STRIKE TEXT and ADD COMMENT. These very basic tools needed to edit were not readily available. I spent about 45 minutes just trying to figure it out and decided it wasn't worth the effort so I kept having to type in the search menu. WHY?…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Commenting  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Dear Marilynn Loveless,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web.

On Acrobat Web, you can highlight, underline, or strikethrough text by using the Quick Tools options. In the top right corner, you can select the highlight, underline, or strikethrough tool and then choose any text to apply the desired formatting.

Additionally, whenever you select any text within the document, a context menu will appear. This context menu will provide an option to highlight, underline, or strikethrough the selected text.

I have included a video with this message to assist you in understanding the workflow better.

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any further questions.

Regards,

Amit.

5. エンタープライズアカウント?で「電子サインを依頼」をしても、永遠にアップロードが終わらず進めない。アプリでは、「電子サインを依頼」をクリックしても、反応がない

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello,

We looked into your account and this issue might be related to your account not being verify, could you please look for the verification email and verify it? Please let us know when you do it.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

6. the recent changes to Adobe Acrobat app are very unhelpful - editing no longer works as it did - text boxes move around; amended text 'disappears' although it's clearly still there as you can spell checker working. Amending edited text requires closing the PDF down and reopening all the time, or the cursor doesn't go where you need it to - and the editing function 'freezes'. The menu on the left it smaller and less user friendly than before. All in all, the 'upgrade' is shockingly poor and has negatively impacted what was a perfectly great app before the changes.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. En arretant de changer la configuration - depuis quelques temps j ai beaucoup de difficulté car il semble que tout a changer et tres difficile d avoir des instructions convenable- tres facher et decue

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Gregoire Allard,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information? For example:

• How long have you been facing this issue?
    • Did information pop up on screen?

Or any other information that you might deem important will really help us to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

8. The program is not working... spinner turns infinitely. Only option seems to be restart PC over and over again. This is totally unacceptable

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Dorothée Six, 

Thanks for taking out time to provide the valuable feedback and Sorry for the inconvenience caused. Could you please help to elaborate more on the issue to help us understand the concern? Is this related with opening a document or while using some feature of the application?

Regards,

Acrobat Web Team

9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Shauna Bury,

Thank you for your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced while using Acrobat Web. Please describe the specific issue you are encountering when using the Highlight tool.

Are you using the Highlight tool from the Quick Tools in the top left corner or the Context Menu that appears after selecting the text?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the problem you're facing. It would be greatly appreciated if you could also share a screenshot.

Regards,

Amit.

10. Put it back to the way it was 6 months to a year ago. It's less user friendly & SLOW

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rich Lewis,

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues, could you provide us the steps that you used to reproduce this issues and document used? or any other information that could be relevant to solve this problem (ex. browser, version, etc.).

Best regards, Sign in Acrobat Web team

11. How do you stop the contextual tips from coming up every second. It blocks the view. It stops me from editing because it blocks part of the file. I searched for solutions and it seems the entire web is so annoyed some people are removing it through the registry. This problem has been talked about, complained about, and you've lost paying customers over this in the last several years. You can't fix it??!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When I copy a piece of text from the PDF using the PDF viewer Chrome plugin, all the space letters are removed.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Troy Trien Tran,

Thank you for your valuable feedback. Is this issue only happening for one single document or also reproducible to other documents? If possible, could you please share the document to look into the issue further?

Regards,

Acrobat Web Team

13. I can't find an explanation on why some of my signed AdobeSign documents are returned with "null" in front of the client name. Please advise with a fix.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Annette, 

We're sorry to hear that you're having issues, could you provide us the steps that you used to reproduce this issues and document used? or any other information that could be relevant to solve this problem (ex. browser, version, etc.).

Best regards, Sign in Acrobat Web team

14. Your adobe signs app is broken. Takes you to the online adobe. Can’t send out agreements from mobile anymore. Please fix asap

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Paige,

We are sorry you are having trouble with this feature, could you provide more information, such as steps or any error that you see will help us.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

15. this is not letting me use e-signature any longer?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello Greg,

We are sorry that you are having trouble with this feature. Could you provide more information? For example:

• Steps where you encounter the issues in Acrobat Web page
    • The file that you are trying to use
    • Any error that might pop up on screen

Or any other information that you might deem important will really help us to resolve this issue.

Thanks,

Sign in Acrobat Web Team

16. WITH WHOM I SHARED DOCUMENTS?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Share files  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Zhanna,

To check with whom you have shared the document with. Please click the share button on the top bar.

Once you click the share button, the share sheet will open and have the details of the people you have shared the document with.

Let me know if you need any other help.

Regards,

Amit Gupta

17. Your web/cloud membership is such a scam. I cannot access "Tools" to reduce font size in filling out a PDF??? I also did not at any point realize I was signing up for an annual membership. Total scam.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. signature request documents showed up when I first loaded the page. They then disappeared and no longer show up before I did anything, and I can no longer see them unless I directly access them by the original URL sent to me. These should show up in my dashboard!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the inconvenience you're experiencing with E-Sign documents. For further investigate this issue, could you please provide more details? For example, the steps you followed when you faced this issue.

If you have any further details or concerns, please feel free to share them. Your feedback helps us improve our service.

Thanks,

Sign In Acrobat Web Team

19. YOU ERASED 3 HOURS OF COMMENTS I ADDED TO MY PRESENTATION WITH YOUR "UPDATE" TO GET "BETTER EXPERIENCE"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pablo G,

Thank you for providing your feedback. We apologize for any inconvenience you may have encountered while using Acrobat Web. Could you please describe the steps you followed? This information will help us reproduce the issue. Did the tab remain inactive for an extended period while you were adding comments? Also, was the same file opened in 2 different tabs? Additionally, when posting the comment, did the UI display any errors on the screen?

Your input will greatly assist us in promptly resolving the issue you are experiencing. Our team is prioritizing the saving issue, and I will provide an update once it is fixed.

Best regards,

Amit Gupta.

20. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rich,

Thank you for your feedback regarding the performance. We understand your concerns about the impact of updates on the speed and stability of the application, especially in relation to web browsers like Google Chrome and Microsoft Edge.

If you have specific issues or scenarios related to Google Chrome or Microsoft Edge where you've encountered problems, please feel free to share more details. 

Thanks,

Sign In Acrobat Web Team

1 2 5 7 9 31 32
  • Don't see your idea?