Skip to content

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat Reader DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Adobe Reader 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat Reader DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat Reader DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat Reader for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1557 results found

1. Hello. How are you doing? I am running a store. Actually, I want to custom print T-shirts for my workers. I am looking for a professional company that provides me custom T-shirts in unique designs and colours. Explain your thoughts about this.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

4 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Entering the captivating world of online card games has been an exhilarating journey, brimming with excitement, challenge, and camaraderie. With each game, I find myself immersed in a realm where strategy and skill intertwine to create thrilling gameplay experiences. The diversity of games available is astounding, catering to every preference https://1winpe.pe/ and skill level. Whether it's the classic allure of poker, the fast-paced excitement of Uno, or the intricate strategies of bridge, there's something for everyone to enjoy. However, what truly sets online card gaming apart is the camaraderie shared among players. Despite being connected through screens, bonds are formed…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

2 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Hello friends, I am here to discuss something. As we know Smaller companies are the lifeblood of global economies, and knowing the parameters that determine their financial health is critical. So, I want to know in detail that what is Average Small Business Revenue? Kindly explain

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

5 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I want to sign a document with Acrobat Reader using my national ID-card but I am getting the "the credential selected for signing is invalid" error
    The same workflow I have been successfully using on my old Windows computer, but now I am using Mac and cant make it work with that.
    I start the workflow by choosing Tools->Use certificate->Digitally sign. Similarly with the Windows workflow a PIN is requested, but in Mac an authentication PIN is requested not the signing PIN. If I enter the authentication PIN then this message is shown "the credential selected for signing is invalid"

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The app should respect the OS setting to always show scroll bars. Instead, the scroll bar disappears after scrolling even though the OS setting is to always show scroll bars.

This is an accessibility problem and makes it impossible to drag the scroll bar with a pen.

Mac OS
    Architecture: arm64
    Processor: Apple M2 Max
    Build: 23.6.20380.0
    AGM: 7.1.3
    CoolType: 9.0.2
    JP2K: 4.0.0.52671

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. OS: MacOS Sonoma 14
    Adobe Reader 2024.001.20643

Architecture: x86_64
    Processor: Intel
    Build: 24.1.20643.0
    AGM: 7.1.4
    CoolType: 9.1.0
    JP2K: 4.0.2.54248

Steps to reproduce:
    1 - Open a PDF File
    2 - Command + P
    3 - Next to printer model select > Advanced
    4 - Try to change settings has no effect (for instance uncheck print as image)
    5 - Print

Printer setting changes has no effect.
    It you try to print again and open advanced properties once more, the new setting was lost.

There are many people complaing about this issue in community.

https://community.adobe.com/t5/photoshop-ecosystem-discussions/has-macos-sonoma-fixed-ventura-s-problem-not-saving-print-settings/m-p/14550544#M801194

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Migrating from Roundcube to Office 365 is a significant step towards enhancing productivity and collaboration within your organization. To ensure a smooth transition, follow these key steps:

1. Assessment: Evaluate your current Roundcube environment, including mailboxes, contacts, calendars, and shared folders. Identify dependencies and potential challenges.

2. Planning: Develop a detailed migration plan outlining timelines, roles, responsibilities, and communication strategies. Involve key stakeholders in the planning process.

3. Data Preparation: Clean up your Roundcube data by deleting unnecessary emails and folders. This will optimize migration time and storage.

4. Migration Execution: Choose the appropriate migration method (IMAP, POP3, or migration tools). Migrate user mailboxes,…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Bei einem Druckvorgang einer PDF mit dem Acrobat Reader schreibt Acrobat Reader seine Druckeinstellungen über die Treiber eines Druckers und sorgt so für zusätzliche Komplexität. Bitte darum, dass ein Feature implementiert wird, welches dafür sorgt, dass Adobe die Nutzung des Druckertreiber erzwingt und seine eigenen Einstellungen verwirft.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Personalised caps are incredibly versatile and can be styled in various ways for everyday wear. Pair a classic black snapback with jeans and a T-shirt for a laid-back look, or match a colorful snapback with athleisure outfits for a sporty vibe. For a streetwear-inspired ensemble, combine your snapback with a hoodie and sneakers. You can also wear it backwards for a more casual, relaxed appearance. These custom caps near me easily complement different styles, making them a go-to accessory for daily fashion.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. al recortar una pagina de un archivo pdf o imagen este simpre ocupara una pagina completa por mas pequeña que sea, hay aplicaiones gratis que recortan la imagen y la encjan automaticamente en una pagina cosa que adobe acrobat no peude hacer.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Installation  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. In an age where trust intersects with technology, the complexities of relationships often surface when one partner feels the need to verify the other's whereabouts. Suppose one has grown increasingly anxious due to their husband's late-night outings and sudden lack of communication, coupled with the distressing habit of turning off his phone's location services. What are the possible digital avenues one might consider to discreetly track their spouse's phone location and activity without needing physical access to the device, while also ensuring it's done within the realms of legality and ethical boundaries?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Other  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Como posso jogar AVALON II?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

3 comments  ·  Forms  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. You need a command/keystroke to move to the same page position but 1.0 pages up/down. So if I'm zoomed in to a region on page 33, let me see the same region of page 34. Not one screen down, not to the top of the next page, not anything else. Don't move me; just change the page. (I believe this is the same in Acrobat and Acrobat Reader.)

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Office 365 Enterprise E5 offers a robust suite of advanced security features to protect your organization from evolving threats. Key components include:

Microsoft Defender for Office 365: Safeguards against phishing, malware, and zero-day attacks with advanced threat protection, email filtering, and safe attachments.
    Azure Active Directory Premium P2: Provides enhanced identity and access management, including conditional access, multi-factor authentication, and identity protection.
    Information Protection and Governance: Enables data classification, labeling, and protection to prevent data loss and meet compliance requirements.
    Insider Risk Management: Identifies and investigates potential insider threats to protect sensitive data.
    Advanced Threat Protection: Combines endpoint, identity, and…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Привет всем! Недавно столкнулся с необходимостью купить 2-НДФЛ в Москве для подачи документов на участие в тендере. Обратился в компанию, которая занимается этим профессионально, и остался очень доволен. Процесс был очень удобным: я заполнил заявку на сайте, и менеджер оперативно связался со мной, чтобы помочь собрать все необходимые документы. Особенно понравилось, что все можно сделать онлайн, без необходимости личного присутствия.

Менеджеры компании были всегда на связи и готовы помочь с любыми вопросами. В итоге я получил справку быстро и смог вовремя подать документы на тендер. Если вам нужно https://moscreditus24.biz/ купить 2-НДФЛ в Москве, рекомендую эту компанию. Они работают профессионально и…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Всем привет! Хочу поделиться своим недавним опытом покупки 2-НДФЛ в Москве. Мне понадобилась эта справка для подачи документов на оформление визы для работы за границей. Решил обратиться в компанию, о которой слышал хорошие отзывы от друзей, и не ошибся. Процесс оформления был очень простым: я заполнил заявку на сайте, и уже через несколько часов со мной связался менеджер. Особенно понравилось, что все можно сделать онлайн, без лишней суеты.

Менеджеры компании оказались очень вежливыми и профессиональными, они ответили на все мои вопросы и предложили несколько удобных вариантов получения справки. В итоге я получил справку быстро и без проблем подал документы на…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Приветствую всех! Хочу поделиться своим положительным опытом покупки 2-НДФЛ в Москве. Мне понадобилась эта справка для подтверждения доходов при подаче документов на участие в конкурсе на грант для стартапа. Обратился в компанию по рекомендации друзей и остался очень доволен их работой. Процесс оформления был очень простым и удобным: я заполнил заявку на сайте, и менеджер оперативно связался со мной, чтобы помочь собрать все необходимые документы. Особенно понравилось, что все можно сделать онлайн, без необходимости посещать офис.

Менеджеры компании были всегда на связи и готовы помочь с любыми вопросами. Они предложили несколько вариантов получения справки, что было очень удобно. В итоге…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. When I mouse wheel away from me I expect the view to zoom out. When I scroll the mouse wheel towards me I expect to zoom in. Please add the option to reverse the mouse wheel zoom as it is so annoying that this is the only software that has the default action backwards and no option to change it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please make the floating toolbar dock-able. It is constantly covering things in my document that I would like to see, no matter where I try to position it. It is really annoying. There is a lot of space in the top menu bar area where all the icons from this toolbar can fit it, where they will be out of the way and easily accessible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  User Interface  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Enhance your brand identity with our premium custom lanyards with ID cards printing service. Perfect for corporate events, trade shows, and daily office use, our high-quality lanyards ensure your team stands out. Personalize with your logo, colors, and designs for a professional touch. Durable, stylish, and practical, our lanyards with ID cards printing are designed to meet your specific needs. Trust us to deliver exceptional products that elevate your brand's visibility and professionalism.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?