How to remove the Quickbooks error 6210
To remove the Quickbooks error 6210 firstly you should turn off third-party applications like antivirus and anti-malware. For certain QuickBooks files, third-party programs pose a hazard to the system. As a result, by marking the Quarantine section of QuickBooks and then checking for deleted things, you can stop the third-party software.
Read more : https://mathomatic.org/quickbooks-error-6210/
Jimmy Wick commented
Methods to resolve Quickbooks error 6210:
Rename .ND & .TLG File
- Open Windows File Manager and navigate for the QuickBooks installation Directly.
- Locate the corresponding company file .ND and .TLG extensions.
- Right-click on the files and choose rename.
- Add .OLD at the end of the extensions (.TLG.OLD).
- Perform the above step same with the .NG file to rename it.
- Create a new folder on the system’s desktop and then move the QuickBooks file from the installation folder to the newly created folder.
- Launch the QuickBooks and access the company file from the newly created folder.
This method will help in removing error code 6210.