Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

99 results found

1. It is not possible to install the new Adobe Acrobat Pro 2020 for mac at Mac OS Sierra Version 10.12.6. on a MacBook Pro from 2017

What should one do in this situation?
    * Install any possible Mac OS Update? (Hard change just motivated by one failure at Acrobat) at which Mac OS Version does Acrobat Pro secure work?
    * Claim the sold (Not Cheap) Software package and use alternative product for macbook?

Please help fast because reclamation time is going away.
    Thanks a lot!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. As an admin, in need of an on demand usage report to show when user was first issued, first and last time license was used.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Can I use my leased Acrobat subscription on my cellphone? How would I go about that?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Supply an update required notification for users who wish not to use the auto update function

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. My Employee whose Credit Card was given for monthly payments has left and adobe payment was failed. I have added a new credit card but don't know how the payment will be charged to that new card.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatic update today changed my monitor background from blue to green, and not in a good way. I'm using Win 10. The picture went from HD to the worst screen I've ever seen. It looks lined or ridged like corduroy fabric. It has the same effect on all my programs.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. It's annoying to have a desktop shortcut appear when I didn't ask for one, especially since it requires admin privileges to delete. At least give non-admin users the option to delete it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Please enhance Named User licensing to better accommodate enterprise needs.

We only issue Enterprise / Federated ID to our users, they will never have a personal AdobeID.

Please enhance the licensing to:
    Enable a way to suppress the Sign in screen which requests an Adobe ID.
    Automatically select the Enterprise ID sign in screen.
    Prevent the appearance of the Adobe/Enterprise ID selection screen.
    Alternatively, allow background (registry / preference file) population of enterprise ID credentials so that all of the options are pre-filled and the process can be automatically attempted without user intervention. Only if the sign in fails should…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Now that I can no longer license Acrobat Std / Pro per device, Adobe must provide customers analytics to ensure I'm not wasting my subscriptions on named users who aren't using them. If I think of a named user subscription like a water tap, I need to ensure the spigot is not left open unnecessarily and wasting water. Please develop analytics (like others have) that tell me if a named user who has an Acrobat Pro subscription is using any Pro functionality, and how frequently. Same for Acrobat Standard subscriptions. This will allow me to re-assign unused subscriptions instead of…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Now that Acrobat Std and Pro are licensed per named user, and not by device, there is no need to have separate installs of Adobe Reader, Acrobat Std / Pro. There should be just one install that I can put on every single computer. If the user doesn't sign in with an Adobe ID (or enterprise/federated ID) they get access to Reader functionality. If they sign in and their ID has been assigned a Std subscription, they get to use Std functionality. If they sign in and their ID has been assigned a Pro subscription, they get to use Pro…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. We have been seriously facing trouble since there is no available method to log/ trace users with Adobe products in order to determine whether they are actually using the product assigned to them, whether they need checking from their last log in time. This brings forth a lot of misuse of licenses and malpractice of assigned licenses remainig unused due to the unavailability of such feature.
    This becomes specially difficult when its an Enterprise account and there are thousands of users to be managed.

Please add-in a feature soon where the admin, depending on access control, can check for users'…

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently have subscription licensed on two machines. Upgrading one machine and need three machine use for a period of time so that I can methodical migrate to the new machine rather than clutter it with years of outdated data & files.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Please consider revising your subscription pricing structure. It is too high for people who need it for hh use or even for students. Also, please consider making more of your products one-time purchases.

Thank you,

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. The current two machine limit is much lower than what is offered by other subscription services. iTunes allows 5 per account, for example. Having one person use 3 machines regularly is not uncommon. I use a work desktop, a home office desktop, and less frequently, a laptop when traveling. It is very inconvenient to have to constantly sign in and out on these machines. I would urge Adobe it increase it's limitation to 3-5 machines per license purchased.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When managing plans, it would be most helpful to be able to rename devices. The names assigned by Adobe can be cryptic at best. Furthermore, it appears that imay have created two registered devices for the same device once when I installed one app, and a second when I installed another app.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. My Adobe Reader DC crashed on my Mac and I can´t close it, restart it or anything. Even I can´t restart my laptop because is still open. I am trying to log in my account, but this is also not working (still waiting for the reset password mails). I don't now how to delete the program and reinstall it.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I was having problems using abode so cancelled my subscription from frustration. All my invoices were done on this system and now I have no record. Why were the invoices removed from my system when I cancelled my subscription, they were done while I was paying to use it and I want them back

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. please give users the ability to cancel subscription when no other options adobe states the instructions. user has called several times, chatted several times, user has contact credit card company and paypal and adobe. adobe reponds with same solutions that dont work and even closes tickets that are unresolved, provide excessive wait times making it impossible to cancel membership. requestred assistance from law enforcement and other and other agencies as adobe s obtuse consideration is too take your money with no soutions. adobe appears to employ mentally impaird personnel that are unabke ti decipher common english thereby abdoning common sense…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Problema de instalación no se encuentra IMSLib. Los servicios de Acrobat no funcionan.
    Ricardo Rojas 21/12/2018

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I have just wasted AT LEAST two hours of my time that will never come back trying to find a way to use the CD i bought some time ago and was told that i could download another version of it with a new attached serial number that would allow it to work although it is old.
    Long story short ......hours of time waiting, inefficient language skills from customer service reps and in the final analysis a piece of software that definitely no longer works and that is known by you but not mentioned to customers. It is not the…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5
  • Don't see your idea?