acrobat dc opens during computer starts up
Acrobat DC Pro opens automatically after computer started up, even i am not signed up with Adobe Creative Cloud (after last update Creative Cloud 184.108.40.2060) on my MacBook Pro and it gets on the dock while i remove it from the dock every single time after starting up?!
mine also opens every time I sign into my wifi
..sorry once again Nikki and Rohit, that was me, Moris, I have posted this issue and it's solved by turning off Adobe Acrobat which appeared in system preferences / users&groups (list with programs that start up automatically during macbook pro starts up. This was in my case, thank you very much..Moris.
AdminRohit Anand (Admin, Adobe) commented
Can you please share few more details to help us identify the root cause
1. Can you please share the exact version of Acrobat installed on your machine. You can get the version from Adobe Acrobat->About Adobe Acrobat
1. Do you encounter this every time system starts up?
2. Do you have creative cloud app installed as well and have you signed in the app?
3. Do you see Acrobat in full UI or only in the dock?
4. The Acrobat icon in the dock stays or it goes away automatically after few seconds?
..he Nick, i have found it, in system preferences, users&groups, you can turn off Acrobat DC to start automatically when the comp. starts up..bye.
I have this same problem on my MacBook Pro as well. Is there a way to stop acrobat dc from opening during the computer starts up?