Reviewing files/ receiving files
I have students send me files to my email.
I then import them into adobe acrobat, review and provide feedback, and then send back to them.
Is there a way to crease an address or provide a link to the students, to send the files directly to a specific folder within my adobe acrobat account?
Dear Walkiria Jimenez-Loo,
Thank you for your valuable feedback. Currently, we do not support sharing a public link for folders in Acrobat Web. However, you can share the PDF with recipients by using the "Share Document" section. Please follow the steps below to share a document with other recipients:
- Click on the "Share Document" section located in the top right corner. This will open a share sheet.
- Enter the email address of the recipient in the input box and press Enter.
- You can share the document with multiple recipients by adding their email addresses.
- Click the "Send" button to share the document with the recipients.
- The recipients will receive an email containing a link to the document.
We will discuss your suggestion internally to determine how we can incorporate it into our future plans.