WORST. UPDATE. EVER. Why am I paying for this?
WORST ... UPDATE ... EVER. I'm absolutely shocked at how badly the send & track feature has been ruined. Clearly this has been done by someone who has never used the program. I'm really disappointed in Adobe and this is so bad that someone should go to jail for presenting this and then implementing it.
Not sure where to start - trying to work with this has rendered me as incoherent as this "update". So I'll bullet point - and yes, I know that no one reads this feedback, so this experience is self-therapy:
* No sharing button - now my options are to download a document and ... nothing else. Which is several steps of uselessness, instead of simply being able to share the signed document with another party. If the sharing function is still present, it's been hidden so well that the party responsible should be working for Boeing or somebody else ... that makes stealth planes.
* No real lists ... just this enormous page with a couple of columns to sort. How did this program go backwards from a little dashboard report with columns of helpful information to this big stupid thing with little icons? This little "send & track" icon is cute, but what's the value of having it on every document? There isn't.
* Now the whole bullet point idea is just falling apart, because I'm looking at this screen and trying to understand the tone of this whole joke. I'm paying for this cloud service - which has been great, until now - and now a key function has been redesigned, is inefficient, and wasn't wanting for redesign in the first place.
I wish there was someone to read this feedback, because I'm sincere when I tell you that this does not give me a good feeling about Adobe at all. You're now entering the realm of incompetence and arrogant contempt for users that I know is a gold standard for any federal employee or pretty much any product of Microsoft.
Awful, Adobe, just awful. Now praying fervently for someone else to get into the business and get it done correctly.
Admingunderwa (Admin, Adobe) commented
Thanks for the feedback.
1) The 'Share Agreement' link has been added back. Please click on the agreement on Manage Page to load the right panel. 'Share Agreement' link in available on the right panel
2) The agreements on the Manage Page are sorted by time, you can use the filter to change the display. There is also a switch 'Adobe Sign Manage' to take you back to the Adobe Sign manage page
I hope this improves your experience. If you face any issues please feel free to reply back