BUG: Security policies with password included fail to save if password contains a space
I'm trying to create a fillable-form for a prescription that will create a password-protected file on save (for at least the illusion of security) and I've been unable to do it for days now:
Whenever I tried to create a security policy, no matter what combination of options I chose... I'd get to the review step, click finish and the whole security policies option window would close completely.
Eventually I decided to try not including a password, and it saved fine and took me back to the list of security policies, where I could now see my new entry.
This went on for a while until I decided to try a password without any spaces in it, and it finally worked.