Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

387 results found

1. I would like an option in Acrobat preferences which permit to override all the "initial view" properties of the pdf document.
    My wish is at least to be able to override the "windows centered" parameter , as it's very annoying to have the acrobat window moved to the middle of the screen when opening certain PDFs with this option enabled.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. The scroll bar used to be on the left side next to Bookmarks.

Or have opt to move it to left side.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. The 'Reader' of read out loud pauses after each word for some documents.
    It is not the issue of 'Read out loud', but of the document itself. The document creation is done such that the words appear like normal text in the pdf, but when the 'Reader' reads it, it appears to the 'Reader' as if each word is on a new line and it considers each word to be a new paragraph, hence, stops after each word. This is the reason for this bug (well, not actually a bug from your side).

Remedies might be:
    1. The 'Reader' can…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. How to stop adobe acrobat from automatically downloading files while downloading ?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. In previous versions there was the ability to right click then hit "k" on the keyboard to rotate the PDF. This was very useful and I am saddened to see it removed.

Can you please bring that feature back? Thank you

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Links targeting Named Destinations aren't current supported by assistive technology. See attached.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. With the latest update of Acrobat (2024.002.20895) I have been experiencing issues reading, completing, and interacting with PDF forms using both JAWS and NVDA screen readers. The screen reader keeps leaving forms mode when I'm in fields. Instead of typing into the field, it recognizes my keystrokes as JAWS commands. For example, when I try to type "Henry" in a Name field, pressing "H" makes it jump to the next heading in the document instead of typing the character(s). I have confirmed that I am in forms mode (both visually and via the sound the screen reader makes when entering…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. As of March 2023, with the New Acrobat, the Page Thumbnails have been moved to the righthand side of the Acrobat interface. Please allow changing this to the lefthand side again, as an option, without having to revert to the "old" Acrobat.

I'm pretty sure I won't get many votes for this, and I'm pretty sure that the UX designers won't want to consider the change I request. I do want to relay that if the "old" Acrobat ever goes away, I'll switch to other software. Having the table of contents on the righthand side doesn't make sense to me.…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It is not possible to have an Accessibility Tag which is linked to 3D Media added in Acrobat.

We are a contractor to the U.S. EPA. They need to make ACCESSIBLE publicly available PDFs which contain our 3D Media.

This is an important missing capability. I have spent many hours on multiple support sessions, only to be given the conclusion THIS IS NOT POSSIBLE.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. sometimes read out loud read line by line when you select a paragraph for reading.
    Give the user the possibility of grouping the lines into a single reading block either by selection or by a function to be implemented by your developers

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Read out loud does not read highlighted words. and tends to divide a text into several pieces if it contains highlighted words.
    Arrange this so that reading does not get stuck on highlighted words

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Wheel scrolling on bookmark pane is mandatory. Without it navigation through document is difficult. Also creating links to internal document is hampered.

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I need to avoid the action of mailto links, because ... (for example the wrong app opens, or I just want to copy the email). But it is not possible to copy just the text of the email to be able to use it.
    The content menu is missing this option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Linux is an open-source Operating system. Many of us are using it for Privacy concerns and it can be suitable for our modest Hardware or really suitable for our budget.

we ask you to make your Creative suite available for the operating system and if not. At least make adobe acrobat Available as it can be beneficial for all parties.

and we as Linux users we ask you to rest assured no one of us expects your software to be " free " we will gladly pay for it as others who uses different operating systems then us.

and if…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'm currently using windows11(23H2 build 22635.3139)
    I have my taskbar hidden as default. Moving the cursor to the bottom shows the hidden taskbar.
    After updating Adobe Acrobat to the newest version, when using acrobat as full screen, the taskbar wouldn't show up. If it's not uesd as a full screen, the tasksbar shows normally.

In the screenshots below, when used with full screen, taskbar wouldn't show up. This is an issue that wasn't happening for the previous version.

Actually there are other people with the same issue. It would be very helpful if the bug is fixed. The link below…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As it says in the title, cloud-based tagging currently generates a lot of unnecessary HasLanguage flags on generation. This causes a ton of issues in multi-language documents, and oftentimes requires my team to go through and remove all instances of HasLanguage before proceeding with work.

Not once in hundreds of files have I ever seen acceptable application of language in tags (Outside of all english documents, which are filled with completely unnecessary use HasLanguage/English flags on a document already flagged as English in Document Properties).

Please disable the application of Language during Cloud Tagging, thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Hello, I was recently filling out this W4 form on Acrobat, and had an issue where when I filled out the form in high contrast mode all of my text was inputted as white text on a white background (so it was invisible). To replicate the problem, turn on windows high contrast "night theme" (which many low vision and photosensitive users rely on). Then fill out the w4 form and print the first page. You'll find it appears to be blank as the text is white. I saw comments on this that were five years old or more and it's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Creating a work-life balance was a challenge for me, especially with my busy schedule. I found the US Assignment Helper and used their take my nursing assignment service. This service helped me manage my time better. They took care of my assignments, giving me more time for work and personal life. If you're struggling like I was, I recommend their service. They made balancing everything so much easier.
    https://usassignmenthelper.com/nursing-assignment-help/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. How can the software freeze when simply viewing a document? Maybe it's related to the nonstop pop ups. What is going on at Adobe?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Not really Acrobat related solely, but get rid of adobe cloud sign in and go back to machine licences, i mange 4 schools and hate adobe cloud, its so bad we are just getting to the point of dropping it from the curriculum, signing in costs us 20 mins of each lessons as it never works right, and has endless issues, and i have complain to adobe and had the telephone conference with people in America, the uk and germany and pushed this issue as far as i can, but you really can not expect year 7 kids to be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 19 20
  • Don't see your idea?