Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

352 results found

1. error code I cant access zip files says broken or unsupported. Please help

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

1 comment  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. OCR needs to be standard in all PDF documents. If some documents have been scanned or photocopied multiple times and it's hard to identify the images or the text is hard to recognize with OCR, there should be a banner that says something like "We recommend you use a different copy of this document as it is no longer up to accessibility standards."

Jus to clarify teachers/professors who are transitioning their handouts to digital will often scan in their overly photocopied documents which are hard to make out the pictures and could be hard for OCR to identify text (not…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

0 comments  ·  Accessibility  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. On Tuesday, I downloaded Adobe Acrobat to my laptop with the 7 day free trial. I was able to download the software to the hard drive.

I needed to convert .pdf files to PowerPoint so that I could edit and modify and pull selected slides into a new PowerPoint. Here's what happened.

1) I got an error message saying "Something went wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience. Try again later."

2) I tried again. It was at the point in the process where I was exporting the .pdf file. It told me that 3.5 of 8 MG was loaded. The box…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Why oh Why when i ask to "View" a download, do you also "SAVE" i want to view not save. Then you make me try to find a "Delete" button which you hide so well. What does "Remove" really mean? The same as Delete???

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. The new cloud feature when attaching a PDF is annoying. When I select X, my email gets stuck. This is not helpful at all, delays my work.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Why did you change the old format with the icons???? Everything were easy. Now you are making EVERYTHING hard. My colleagues area saying the same!!!!
    I can't find what I want. It is like stating using a new software again.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I find the new icons difficult to differentiate among. In my toolbar, multiple functions are served by the same icon, which requires me to hover over the icon for the popup to see which tool it is (until I've committed my ordering of tools to memory). In my side panel, the Generative Summary icon is the only purple icon, showing that it's possible to recolor them.

Please consider allowing us to show by default the names of the tools/buttons to the right of the icon.

Additionally, please consider allowing us to change the color of the icons in the control…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Have to click several places to get the annotation tool I need, old versions were better in that regard. I hate the new interface.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Simply put: The ability for users to choose the speed at which scrolling the mouse wheel scrolls the view of a document on Adobe Acrobat.

Changing the mouse settings on the actual OS instead of within Acrobat is not a solution, because Acrobat scrolls at a different default speed than other programs such as File Explorer or any browser. For me, scrolling the mouse wheel while viewing a document in Acrobat is way slower than in Chrome or anything else. For others, I'm seeing plenty of complaints that it's too fast on their devices.

Therefore: The ability to change Acrobat's…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Não ficou boa a nova atualização, falta de personalizações de botão atrapalha a produtividade. os botoes devem ser flexiveis par serem colocados onde o usuário quiser. Principalmente de zoom.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. when I use the feature ( fit two pages by side within the window ) the pages sheet on window is not running by the rate of two, the number are changing by 1-2 ,3-4------etc but the run rate should be 1,3,5,7,9,-------or (n-1) for even number and and (n) for odd number do improve this code go on keep it up

only when I use right and left arrow to move forward and backward respectively

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When viewing a document, if looking at a doc from under 100% zoom, I can't see any prefilled info on the page. When I zoom in to 106% or out to 78.4%, the prefilled data becomes visible. What the ****?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the Preflight window, when trying to scroll through the list of fixes using two-finger touchpad scroll, the scroll is much too fast and it's impossible to find anything. This is on an M1 Macbook Pro 2021 14" with MacOS 14.3.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Put the ******* toolbars back. Move the Left sidebar BACK onto the right side. Put the right sidebar BACK onto the left.

Stop ******* with things that aren't broken. It makes me hate your products more than I already do. Knock it off, and stop breaking **** that doesn't need to break just so you can keep your miserable jobs.

9 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Accessibility -> Override Page Display didn't work in previous versions and doesn't in this one either.

Try on https://publications.blum.com/2022/catalogue/en/. Download the complete PDF catalogue.

Preferences set in Page Display and Accessibility->Override as single page continuous and fit width.

File opens as Fit Single Page. Change view to Fit Width Scrolling. Click on any page number link in the document and the view changes back to Fit Single Page.

This is a reference publication I use a great deal and I curse at its ignorance of my view preferences every time.

Override should ignore ALL changes to document view unless…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Al intentar buscar frases o palabras en el texto la aplicación trabaja muy lento y varias veces deja de responder. Esto sucede en un dispositivo con procesador compatible Hyper-Threading, frecuencia de reloj de hasta 4.10 GHz y almacenamiento SSD.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. mok thib

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Il faudrait pouvoir mettre les deux fenêtres côte à côte et faire défiler le texte en parralléle.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Accessibility remediation of PDFs is chewing up an inordinate amount of labor, and at present, the steps required to yield accessible PDFs from InDesign are at a ridiculously unrefined, fussy, deep-in-the-weeds stage. This seems like an ideal application for AI. PLEASE create an AI tool that can handle all of the picky details of PDF remediation. I'd love to be presented with a simple set of questions to define things like reading order (in Acrobat and InDesign), then just have the AI handle giving me a PDF that passes muster and works well with assistive tech. I want an AI…

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 17 18
  • Don't see your idea?