Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

101 results found

1. When I open Adobe Acrobat Pro I cannot open directly pdfs saved to Adobe cloud from acrobat on iPad. I am signed in for the same account in both apps

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Cloud Storage  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. From the desktop version of Adobe for Mac, I cannot save any files. Save and Save as bring up a completely black screen. I have to make roundabout efforts to save anything. It is very frustrating. Please address promptly.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I used to be able to save a file and get a link to share with anyone with the link successfully but now uploading files to cloud storage is required to share files with others. The link will not work if the file is not uploaded successfully and it's taking forever to upload to cloud storage and today, I tried to upload 3 files and they all failed. Can you please look into this and let me know the workaround or solution to this? Thank you!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. It's simple we need Canadian base data centers

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. After inputting my credentials into Microsoft Login to connect to Adobe Acrobat. I receive an error message saying it cannot connect.

I tried this on both Windows 10 and Mac.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If there is a comment written by someone else with a fediverse account name of the format [@]xxxx[@]xxxx.xxxx any attempt to edit that comment will trigger an unwanted sharing link being sent and an upload into the Creative Cloud. There needs to be an option to disable Acrobat from ever sharing a file via Creative Cloud without explicit permission to do so as this represents privacy risks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Website Development
    Your website serves as the representation of your digital identity. Creating a website that captures the essence of your brand and engages visitors requires a blend of creativity, functionality, and optimization.
    Websites are more than digital storefronts; they're immersive platforms that showcase your brand, engage your audience, and drive meaningful interactions. With TheDigibee, your website development journey will be guided by innovation, aligning effortlessly with your brand's identity and goals.
    Recognizing the transformative power of websites, we've crafted a broader approach that ensures success:
    Strategic Planning: Our experts delve into your industry, understanding your objectives, target audience, and…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. An error occurred while trying to access the service. While trying to save a document to my adobe cloud service.
    this problem has been ongoing for some time. please fix this. paying for something that can not even be used

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When opening files in SharePoint Online in Adobe Acrobat desktop via the Adobe Acrobat for Microsoft 365 app, there are way too many clicks - three for opening and three for closing outlined below.

It would be great if these clicks could be eliminated via preferences; the most important to eliminate would be Version Comments on Check In and the click to "Desktop" after it opens in browser Acrobat.

1. Click on the applicable file in SharePoint in browser to open (this one make sense of course)
    2. Click desktop to open the file in Adobe Acrobat desktop rather than web (it…
    1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. How to fix cloud storage that doesn't synch? https://stuccorepairsarasotafl.com/

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. If you switch from an Adobe ID to Federated ID to leverage Azure SSO, Acrobat DC Pro users will lose access to their files in the Adobe Cloud. There is an automated too for Creative Cloud users to automatically migrate the data, but not for Acrobat DC Pro users. This limitation is a huge issue for enterprises that want to migrate to using Single Sign-On.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Integrate Adobe Cloud Storage with Windows File Explorer to allow users to access their Adobe Cloud files directly from File Explorer in Windows

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. A virtual shopping mall is an online platform that brings together multiple retailers under one roof. It is similar to a physical shopping mall, but it exists entirely in the digital world. Virtual shopping malls allow customers to browse and shop for products from a variety of retailers, all in one place.

There are a number of benefits to shopping at a virtual shopping mall. Here are a few of the most notable:

Convenience: Virtual shopping malls can be accessed from anywhere, 24/7. This means you can shop for clothes, shoes, electronics, and more from the comfort of your own…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Sure, here are some easy fixes for your 3D clothing store models:

Check the materials. Make sure that the materials used for the models are appropriate for the clothing you are selling. For example, if you are selling winter clothes, you will need to use materials that will look realistic in cold weather.
    Adjust the lighting. The lighting in your 3D store can make a big difference in the way that the models look. Make sure that the lighting is bright enough to show off the details of the clothes, but not so bright that it washes them out.
    Position…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We need the ability to group Starred documents in Adobe into folders for quicker access to specific topics.

This could be done via tag-based folders or classic logical folders.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Here are the steps on how to make a virtual store:

Choose a platform. There are many different platforms available for creating virtual stores, such as Shopify, Woo Commerce, and Magento. Each platform has its own strengths and weaknesses, so it's important to choose one that's right for your business.
    Design your store. Once you've chosen a platform, you'll need to design your store. This includes choosing a theme, adding products, and setting up your checkout process.
    Add products. Your virtual store needs to have products that customers can buy. You can add products manually or by importing them from…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. As a lot of institutions are starting to use opensource cloud storage as Nextcloud. It would be nice to implement it as an option in Storage Accounts. Nextcloud also supports the open webDAV protocol to access its cloud storage. For me I have my own Nextcloud NAS which is connected to my local network so delivers much more fast connections than any other (trough internet) provider. So I hope Adobe also wants to support opensource projects.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Bookmark & Adobe's Cloud Storage

Facing issue when uploading file to the cloud storage, all the bookmarks is not functioning properly, sometimes the bookmarks will disappear.

Please help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. If I create a "shortcut" of a pdf within Google Drive, I am unable to open and edit the file with Adobe (which I can do when I access the same file in the main folder)

I really need this feature for work

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. When and where did I give permission for you to store my material in your cloud? Secondly, how do I get them back and prevent you doing so in the future?

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 6
  • Don't see your idea?