Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

246 results found

1. Sharing documents via Acrobat is unstable.

I quite often open the 'Shared by you' tab to have it load indefinitely and never show documents. Occasionally it gives me the message that there are no shared documents.

Furthermore, often once I do finally open a shared document, I see the message 'Loading shared comments' indefinitely.

The whole process seems unreliable, slow and full of bugs.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When we share for review, the sender message option is causing duplication of email notifications.

Even if we do not input anything into the sender message when we share a file, a generic message is added into the email notification that is sent to all recipients, and then 30 seconds later, that generic message is added automatically as a comment to the shared file. The comment generates 2nd email notification that is going out to all recipients letting them know there is a comment added to the link. So for every shared file, each recipient gets two emails back-to-back.

Is…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Experience the thrill of realistic car simulation with Car Simulator 2 Mod APK Download, where you can customize, drive, and race a variety of virtual vehicles. This modded version enhances the gaming experience by unlocking additional features and offering exciting modifications. Explore dynamic environments, compete in challenging races, and showcase your driving skills in this immersive virtual world. To access the enhanced version, visit Car Simulator 2 Mod APK Download and elevate your gaming experience to new heights!

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. For Adobe Cloud shared reviews, there needs to be a way to give other users access to all your shared review documents. All of our shared reviews have a deadline. So, a team manager or a backup when a person is sick needs to be able to access those reviews and PDFs. This is critical for business continuity.

Going back to SharePoint or server-based reviews is not an option.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When filtering for comments by color, all the other colors are completely hidden and there is no easy way to unhide them or tell that they are there at all, except to unfilter and then find the page you were previously on. Instead -- it would be lovely if we could have the other comment bubbles still show on the main page but the comments are collapsed in the sidebar. Give us the option to uncollapse that information and read that comment. This would really help us to know that we're not missing an important piece of information that is…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. la unica weá que pago y es la menos confiable de todas las herramientas que uso

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. The email as an attachment button is no longer available on the menu bar (Adobe Acrobat Pro V 2023.006.20320).

Now, one needs to press SHARE then wait for the options to click the email button. Can the SHARE button be available as a side panel, full menu bar or allow customization of the menu bar.

Currently, steps have been added that waste lots of time.

Thanks,
    Chris

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. I wish I could have a simple usage report.
    In order not to damage privacy there could be a tool that indicates the last use with large variables:
    less than a month ago;
    more than a month ago;
    more than three months ago;
    more than 6 months ago; etc. as happens with the console of the non-competing software Autocad.
    Thanks best regards
    Fabio Freti

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. 1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I would like to link Acrobat Reader to my professional Microsoft 365 account and be able to cooperate with my collegues.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. This is not an idea, it is feedback, but if you want it in the form of an idea, how about making sure that your sharing/collaboration functionality works. I shared with 3 people, went on to make comments and add pages to the document and when I closed out, all the new information was gone. The first time I clicked on save, I was required to give it a different name and then it didn't bring over the shared people.

Also, while working on making things work, I spent 10 minutes trying to get to a place where I could…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. ADOBE READER İLE KAYDEDİLEN BELGELERİ DİREK PROGRAM ÜZERİNDEN PAYLAŞ SEÇENEĞİ İLE WHATSAPP UYGULAMASINA GÖNDERİM SAĞLANABİLİR Mİ TELEFON UYGULAMASINDAKİ GİBİ.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. As the title, I shared a file. Users have left comments.
    When a user leaves a comment I get an email which links to my shared PDF.
    When I click on the link to the file, I don't have permission.

I'm logged in using the same account, same email. I only have the one account.

What gives?

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Comment résoudre le problème 'Le fil d'actualité Facebook n'est pas disponible pour le moment'

Facebook est une application où vous pouvez lire des actualités en plus de vous divertir ou de vous connecter avec des amis. Cependant, les choses deviennent compliquées lorsque vous essayez de consulter votre fil d'actualité et que vous découvrez que celui-ci n'est pas disponible pour le moment. Voici les étapes à suivre pour résoudre ce problème :
    1. Vérifiez votre connexion Internet
    2. Redémarrez votre téléphone portable
    3. Actualisez la page du fil d'actualité
    4. Vérifiez l'état du serveur Facebook
    5. Fermez puis rouvrez l'application Facebook…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. For a shared document, the menu providing the 'copy shared link' function won't load, no matter how long you let it sit. I have to go out of the document, to the 'shared by you' tab in order to copy the link.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I wish there was a way for me to send a secure link to someone so they could upload confidential documents.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe marketing web site is misleading when it comes to GCC tenant security. We spent over a month of our IT engineering time along with Adobe support and Microsoft support to integrate AdobePro into our SharePoint GCC high tenant. The root of the problem is how Adobe obtains its hash credentials from Microsoft GCC authorities. There are different credentialling authorities between business, GCC, and GCC High. The hashing is partially baked using credentialing authorities from the business .com domain as opposed to the government .us domain for credential verification within Adobes SharePoint integration. For example, SSO would work in AdobePro,…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Email doesn't show up in my sent folder in Outlook till I switched back to old version of Outlook. Microsoft Outlook Version 1.2023.616.100 (Production).

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Provide a way to change/update the server location or file path for shared reviews after they have been sent out for review. There is no way to reconfigure or repoint the network directory location for Adobe shared review files. Once the Shared Review is sent out, Adobe loses all the comments if the server location is ever renamed or if supporting comment files are moved from their original location.

After a pdf file is sent out for shared review, if the xml and bin files containing the data that is needed to show the comments from the shared review are…

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. You have to add Windows Mail app to sharing file options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 12 13
  • Don't see your idea?