Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

1253 results found

1. Acrobat war mal so gut, was macht ihr jetzt draus außer das es immer teurer mit den sch... abos wird ? Bei mir stürzt es ständig ab und was dann besonders ärgerlich und überhaupt nicht begreifbar ist, dass alle änderungen auch wenn ich auf wiederherstellen gehe bzw. zwischengespeichert habe weg sind. Das kostet soviel unnötige Lebenszeit.
    Werdet wieder besser!!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Editing PDFs  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When opening attached file Adobe freezes.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. This is a serious bug in Adobe Acrobat version 24.1+, where the "Add Text" tool attempts to edit existing text in a document. Often, users wish to simply add text to a document, but if the page is crowded (such as an IRS form), the application attempts to edit the closest text around the cursor instead of simply adding additional text to the document.

Previously there was a tool called "Typewriter" which only added text. Adobe removed this tool in favor of the "Add Text" tool, which was a very bad decision IMO.

The intent of the user should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. When I am editing text - specifically page numbers when I have moved pages around - I am unable to change the font. The default font is some weird hieroglyphics font and I can't change it.
    Because I work with HUGE and complicated pdfs, I can't simpy remove all the page numbers and re-apply them.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Hello, when finding and replacing texts, I'd like to request a "Replace All" option besides just "Replace".
    Sometimes we don't have access to or cannot change source files, and we'd have to edit the PDFs. It's extremely time-consuming having to find and replace 500+ instances of a word. A "Replace All" button will be very helpful in this scenario.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. This is appalling. I had previously really enjoyed acrobat when testing it , however, the money hungry people back at corporate have changed that.

I tried Acrobat Premium and found the cost to be far too high considering I can do the same thing and more for $12.00 per year on Goodnotes, but I gave it a try due to my previous positive experiences. As a student I do not have a lot of additional money for applications like Acrobat and I was extremely disappointed with the level of access I was receiving for almost $300.00 per year. I was…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Adobe Acrobat Pro keeps changing letters to junk characters. Font HAS been imbedded. This has been a continuing issue. Just finished writing a 91 page report that turned to garbage. Not happy that I have to write it over and hope it doesn't just do the same thing. This is the most over priced and unstable program on my computer. It's not worth the price that to buy outright that is charged as a yearly "subscription". If I didn't need to have it for my business, I would never have it on my computer. You charge 3 times what I…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Our PDFs are stored on a network drive. All tests were run with the company VPN on. On site we are seeing combine speeds of ~90mbps. Off site with a 1gbps up/down connection we are seeing PDF combine speeds of ~5mbps. This was tested with 5 different users on 5 different machines. The VPN/firewall are not slowing traffic. We are able to read/write to the file server at ~500mbps.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I suddenly began to realize that this ERROR happen EVERY time i reduce my PDF file´s size. AA use to work fine until i try to reduce size; it just crash and close immediately, no advertise or error message. Once i restart program it works normally (no notice about any ERROR).
    This ERROR has been going on for a month to this point (maybe is related to my last Macbook´s update -june 2024)

Macbook 2022
    Mac OS
    Sonoma 14.5

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I have several pdf's in my documents file transferred from Windows 10 to a new computer with Windows 11. I always could edit my pdf's in Windows 10. Windows 11 is not allowing. Am I doing something wrong, or is Adobe reclaiming my documents as theirs?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I am having a problem with typing in information on one page and then that same information appears on another page. Then once I delete the information on the second page, it removes it from the first page. We use Adobe Pro it is a must have at our office.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. It would be helpful when preparing PDF form that you can un-click on radio button. If previewing form and you click on Radio button, the button stays chosen. You can't un-click it. Would like the option to unclick it when preparing the form.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. The latest iteration of Acrobat only supports Adobe Fonts. This causes great issues when exporting or printing to PDF from Microsoft or Google apps. Please put back support for system fonts and Google fonts. I spent 4 hours manually changing fonts on a 30 page document because Adobe wouldn't support the Google Open Source font, Manrope.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In Recognize text & AI generation, please insert of firstly recognizing "Hindi" and then please also make an option in AI feature to translate the entire document.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 親愛的客戶您好,

非常抱歉 Acrobat 編輯工具的框框不明確問題給您帶來的不便。

關於您的問題,我目前有以下幾個疑問,煩請您查看並回覆,感謝!

1. 在使用 Acrobat 編輯工具時,發生同一版本的編輯框框不同的問題
      • 您希望能夠個別框選,而不是出現一大區塊。請問有什麼方式可以解決這個問題嗎?
      • 此外,同一版本的軟體為什麼會有不同結果?有什麼可以調整的嗎?
    2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. No matter which dictionanry I choose, or which preferences I set, it ALWAYS goes back to Arabic when I close and reopen Acrobat.
    When I try to edit a document or fill in a form, all the numbers are displayed in Arabic and I cannot change them into their European equivalent.
    I have been prompted for weeks to try the new form feature - well, as long as I have to deal with numbers in a non-European format, this feature does not do anything for me.
    The edited part of the document enclosed is highlighted.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Adobe pdf the new version is difficult to use and confusing. I can't edit or type Thai text.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. I spent 45 minutes trying add a simple image to a pdf page. At first, I tried a .tif and it imported with a black background. Then I changed it to .png and tried to import, but I got a "corrupted" error or "file type not supported". So I changed it to a jpeg and got the same error. Then I restarted the software and tried again. It imported the jpeg but all the text and borders that should have been set in stone in the PDF were mysteriously chopped up as if it were a word document with bad…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Please consider assigning a shortcut key for extracting pages from documents. For instance, use "Ctrl+Shift+X" to extract pages from documents and make deleting pages after exaction as default. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I had to spend A FULL HOUR OF MY WORK DAY today just trying to figure out how to add text to a PDF. Why? Because the "Add Text" and "Edit Text" features have now changed such that, instead of adding text where you click, they open up a bunch of raster layers which totally destroy the entire document if you try to type in them.

Every time I used the "Add Text" or "Edit Text" it would rearrange all of the text of the form I was trying to fill out in ways that turned the entire document into…

8 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 62 63
  • Don't see your idea?