Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

266 results found

1. The latest update to the e-signature feature lacks the ability to automatically replicate the 'initial' field across all pages. This functionality was readily available in the previous version with a simple button click. The absence of this feature renders the e-signature process highly inefficient for businesses, as it now necessitates the manual insertion of initials on each page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. When I get to the e-signatures, I enter the emails and click for the next step.....it starts to download the document and stalls at 72% and won't go any further. What is wrong and how can I fix it?

I'm using Adobe Pro which I just got and not sure how to use it yet.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Whenever a person is completing Fill & Sign and the document comes back to me, some of the information is cut off. Is there a way to make the field adjust to the text to a legible size? I didn't have this issue before the update. Thanks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I pay for the Adobe CC. I love all the apps but Acrobat, which is now unusable. Not because I can't figure out the interface, but because the program is so buggy as to
    be essentially unusable. Just trying to type text in a text box causes everything to go haywire and suddenly part of the text I've been typing at the bottom of the document appears all over in random places on the other pages of the document. Sometimes as I'm typing it stops working altogether and I can no longer access the text box. It will even crash…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. It used to be a free feature to insert a signature image. I understand the E-signature being a premium service. But I have to pay to insert my own image to a document. If this feature can't come back, I have no reason to use Adobe. I can not use that feature and not have to have an extra program on my computer. Especially, if I am going to have to use something else for that feature anyway.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Disabled on IRS forms - I signed up for the 7 day trial - NOTHING WORKS. Installation of adobe acrobat is always problematic. Every time I try it is an ordeal. We need installs that actually work. I don't want to be constantly bombarded with marketing. I want to be able to find the website where I can cancel this trial and remove my credit card from your company forever. No words can express how fed up I am with apps that constantly hang and features that are not enabled. This product has been a mess for the past few…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. This feature is TRASH! I am trying to edit a document by filling and signing. The text added will not stay in place and is dancing all over the document. Now I cannot delete the added text that is being misplaced. This document is ruined after 3 hours of work!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. cannot eliminate an old signature. I have added two signatures in the old version of adobe reader (which was much easier and intuitive to use, the new one is sht and has a sht interface) and now when clicking on the "X" to remove/eliminate one of the two old signatures nothing happens!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Completed an entire document in fill and sign, saved, then switch to the edit feature which blanked out my entire 15 page document that was just filled out except for check marks.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. When requesting an E-signature = Acrobat should add a column to save the email address while requesting signatures as a contact so that the person automatically selects and adds the email and name automatically

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. New E-signature process is terrible. I need to have control over which email address I am sending from - as my Adobe email and work email are different. I also do not want to use the Adobe cloud to store the emails. Bring back the old process!!!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. undo the need for a non-existent password when needing to add docs that were signed using adobe. it says to ask the creator for the password, which is me, and i don't recall ever creating a pw for any documents I send out for signing. i tried using my adobe account pw but it's 'incorrect'. but you did forbid me from 'distilling' documents so as to circumvent this nonsensical feature.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I can see that MANY people have been asking for this for MANY years. I have two digital e-signatures that need to be used plus my initials. I can currently only have one e-signature and my initials. PLEASE UPDATE ACROBAT SO AS TO ALLOW MORE THAN TWO E-SIGNATURES TO BE ON FILE.

Also, you should know that your chat agent told me to revert to the 32-bit version of Acrobat because it allowed more than 2 e-signatures. I am on a Mac (OS 13.6.4) and couldn't do that even if it were a valid suggestion, which it isn't. 32-bit applications…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I do use Acrobat to work on office's docs, but I am also a student whose trying to use the Acrobat to practice without printing a thousand pages. That said, it's obvious that tools such as "DRAW" on Acrobat are essential. It should work well since I own a wacom tablet... BUT IT DOES NOT! It's somehow a vector with automatic adjustments and is a struggle to draw a simple number, the own Windows Ink identifies any move as double click with the pen, to hand write something is impossible...
    I believe every student would be happy with a better…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. absturz beim anklicken irgendwo in der Datei- schon über mehrere Versionen hinweg.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. When opening a fillable PDF, clicking before the 7-day trial ad pops up causes the application to crash every time on Acrobat Reader version:2023.008.20470 64-bit.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. While attempting to edit a PDF using the Fill & Sign feature, I get the attached error message. I found a workaround stemming from this community forum:
    https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-reader-discussions/exception-processing-message-0xc0000139-unexpected-parameters/m-p/12000108

The workaround is to close QuickBooks while editing PDFs from Adobe Acrobat Pro.
    Please fix this, the problem seems to have been around since 2021.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. The cross to delete a registered signature don't work.
    Don't work in old and new Acrobat Pro.

6 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

1 comment  ·  Fill & Sign  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Once I have uploaded the image of my signature in the Fill & Sign tool, it's not more possible to remove it. Clicking the "X" button doesn't work. I've closed and re-opened Adobe DC. I also tryed to reinstall it, but nothing.
    After reinstallation if I uload again an image in the fill&sign tool, it's not possible to remove it.
    Adobe Acrobat Pro 2023.008.20470 64bit
    Win 11

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Although this has been mentioned by others, I wanted to bring a different perspective to the request. Apologies for doubling up on the ask--

Please allow users to create multiple signature profiles. It is impractical for many businesses and, honestly, the effect is kind of sexist. The impact of the policy likely affects women who use Acrobat DC disproportionately as they are more likely to use separate names in the workplace and their private lives compared to their male counterparts. They are also more likely to serve in roles where they may have to sign on behalf of one or…

5 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 13 14
  • Don't see your idea?