Parking / Hiding the Bookmark Panel
Would like for the Side panels to be be able to be hidden or "parked". I don't need to see them every time I open a document.
-
Gabe Rabanal commented
Talk about slow uptake. There are forums from 2017 asking to change this setting. Happy (almost) 10 year anniversary! I would love to see a statistic on the number of man-hours spent by people closing the bookmark tab every time they open a PDF. I'm not naive enough to think this comment will do anything but hey at least it's a plcae to vent...
-
Chris Winkler commented
I DONT WANT THE ******* BOOKMARKS PANEl OPEN WHEN I OPEN A PDF IN ACROBAAT ON MY MAC WITH THEM. I WANT IT CLOSED AND THERE IS ************** TO TURN IT OFF. I AM PAYING $800 ******* DOLLARS A YEAR FOR THIS SUBSCRIPTION AND I WANT THE ABILITY TO NOT OPEN A PDF IN ACROBAT AND SHOW ALL THE BOOK MARKS. WHY IS THIS SO ******* HARD TO IMPLEMENT??????
-
Georgia W
commented
Would be great to not have to address this tab every time I open a document.