Highlighter orients itself improperly after a scan
Description: After initially correcting the orientation of the PDF and then highlighting where needed, I then decided to use the find tool to find a word in my PDF. Unfortunately, the PDF was an image and so Acrobat had to enhance the scan to try and search for the word. After enhancing, the page orientation stayed the same but the highlight seemed to rotate itself in the orientation of the original document and not the corrected orientation as shown below.
Steps to reproduce:
1) Have a file with text that is scanned in vertically and is viewed as an image, not a document.
2) Rotate the document clockwise or counterclockwise depending on which way produces the appropriate orientation.
3) Highlight some text using the freehand highlighter tool
4) Use ctrl+F to find a word in the document
5) Let acrobat enhance the scan on all pages so that it can search for words.
Environment: Windows 10 Pro, Version 1809, Build 17763.805
Expected Result: The Highlight to stay in the appropriate orientation
Observed result: The highlight rotating back to the original orientation of the document