Video not working on Acrobat DC
Tools for Rich Media work fine for development when we add a video. It fails when we try to view the video added on Acrobat DC for Windows.
Acrobat Reader can play the video fine on both the PC and Mac
Acrobat DC Pro on the Mac version # 2021.005.20048 can create and play the video correctly.
Acrobat DC Pro on Windows can create the PDF with Rich Media tools but it can not play the video. It may crash or it may do nothing. No video can be seen. I tried it both playing in the document or in its own window. The version we are running is 2021.005.20155. I do not need to upload a file since it happens on any file with a video. We had 7 computers creating and viewing the file and it worked the same on all the systems. I believe this is a bug in this version on the Windows side.
Himanshu Sagar commented
Please confirm whether issue persists after repairing your installation by performing following steps:
1. Search for "Add or Remove programs" and open it.
2. Find Acrobat DC in programs list.
3. Select Acrobat DC and click on Modify.
4. Click Next and Click Repair.
5. Continue till repair completes.
If issue is still there, please share:
1. Windows build version.
2. Windows Media Player version.
3. List of GPUs on system like Intel, Nvidia, AMD etc.