Clients think documents are signed when they aren't. Interface improvements required.
Using Adobe Sign today, I also found that the field automation didn't work. The message would show that fields are available, but then when you click the icon to apply the fields, the message would come back that it couldn't find any locations to place a field, totally not recognizing the Signature or date lines requiring manual field placements.
In the date line options, please add: yyyy-mm-dd - HH:MM:ss
(required by the Canada Revenue Agency on their T183 Authorization to E-file signature forms). I have to always enter this text manually.
Also, clients are finding Signing the form confusing. I had several clients today saying that all files are signed, but they aren't. I had to simulate the signature on my end and send them step by step snapshots of the process before they finally got them signed. They thought that once they hit "Finish", they were done, and didn't realize they had to push the "Click to Sign" button. I also found that on a cellphone, if I accidentally swiped the page while trying to finish the signing process, the page would refresh causing me to have to start all over again. I'm guessing this could also make a client think that the document was all signed and submitted! More user feedback is required to help the client recognize the steps to sign their documents. (ie: "Exit without signing" vs "Finish"), place the "Click to Sign" button in a better location so clients see it. Last year, an Adobe Cookie popup at the bottom of the screen blocked that "click to sign" button so the 80+ year old senior citizen client couldn't see it. And with all the computer scams happening these days, people are fearful of pushing buttons they don't understand. I recreated the document on a couple different computers in my house trying to understand why the client was having so much difficulty before encountering that cookie popup on one of my computers. Once that was resolved, the client was able to sign. Simple things to resolve by improving the front end to make things clearer for the client.