After "Finished searching the document" popup Find becomes bugged
- Search for a word in a document
- Go to next until the last word is reached and the popup appears
- Exit the popup
- Press next 3 times, the search will loop back around to the start
- Then press previous until you get all the way back to the 4th reference of the word in the document.
- If you try to press previous again, it will say no more references have been found, even though according to the top number still says there are 3 more words one can go back to
This works for any number, not just 3.
Somehow when the search loops back from the last reference to the first, the number next to find is de-synced from your actual position in the document, leading to a visual bug.