Remove AI Assistance
The AI is useless and intrusive. It causes noticeable lag issues, even when I've "disabled" it. I do not want your AI analyzing my personal documents and using it to "get smarter".
Please allow us to disable AI Assistance completely, or better yet, get that garbage out of Adobe completely.
-
Emma Wilson commented
I understand why many users want more control over AI features in applications like Acrobat. AI can be useful for summarizing and analyzing documents, but users should also have a clear choice about when these features are active, especially when working with private or sensitive files. It is also important to understand that AI-generated content and summaries are not always perfect and should be reviewed carefully. For anyone interested in learning more about AI-generated text and detection methods, this resource may be useful: https://ai-refresh.com/ai-tools/chatgpt-detectors/
-
Caqcutapp commented
Remove AI Assistance can refer to reducing or disabling automated AI features when users prefer a more manual approach to their digital work. This can give people greater control over how they create, edit, or manage content. For entertainment-related browsing, https://netmirrorapk.vip/ can also be explored as an additional resource.
-
Briner Ferreira commented
A intrusão de mecanismos e ferramentas como a IA sem o aviso ou sem possibilidade de desligar ou retirar, força o sistema e máquinas e torna a experiência pífia e desestimulante. Pagamos para um serviço que inicia como uma F1 e ao editar , comentar e fechar o arquivo fica mais lento que andar a pé.
Revejam essa metodologia e corrijam por favor. Está ruim demais. vão acabar nos levando para a concorrência, e se permanecer, iremos! -
Najlepszekasyna
commented
Totally agree with you. It bloats the software and slows down basic workflows that used to be lightning-fast. We should have a simple toggle to remove it completely from the interface without leftover background processes.
-
Karli Miller
commented
I work for an environmental advocacy organization. This type of AI is antithetical to our entire mission. Please create a way to turn off AI assistance throughout the entire business account.
-
柳淳二 commented
At my workplace, there are strict restrictions on the use of AI other than what’s authorized. Since Adobe’s AI falls outside these restrictions, if we’re unable to turn off the AI features, we’ll effectively be prohibited from using Adobe products altogether. AI isn’t something everyone is happy about. Please consider that there are people who can’t use the apps at all because of the AI.
-
Bjork WWC commented
Just so stupid......I don't need a summary of a document that I created. The banner is so annoying. How about using AI to ask whether we want AI?
-
Bridget Prewitt
commented
I am so irritated by this and have tried multiple times to disable all of these pop ups and now they are back again. Please make them go away. They completely interrupt my work.
-
Biji Gw commented
I can understand why people want a true off switch. If a feature is supposed to be disabled, it shouldn't keep consuming resources or feel like it's still running in the background. Giving users full control over optional AI tools would make Adobe's software much more user-friendly. Interestingly, I found myself browsing https://desicasino.org/ earlier before catching up on discussions like this—quite a change of pace!
-
Marissa G
commented
Please allow us to disable AI Assistance completely, or better yet, get that garbage out of Adobe completely. - Legit no one wants this. REMOVE IT FROM ADOBE
-
Nathan Van winden commented
for everybody that wants to turn off the ai in acrobat reader, open a drawing, press ctrl+k select generative ai and turn this option off.
-
Jamie Blakey-Milner commented
I will stop using this product if you dont remove all this AI and popup ********.
-
Brian Tate commented
I used to love Acrobat; over the past five years, it's become practically unusable, buggy, and slow. It keeps crashing and working slowly. I need to go into the task manager numerous times a week to close Acrobat-related processes. I have a decent computer. I don't want AI scanning all my documents. If I want OCR, it should be a task I execute, not happen automatically. My company is considering moving to alternative PDF editors, as we feel using Acrobat in its current state just wastes time.
-
Seth M.
commented
Completely agree with these comments. These "AI" add-ons are a clutter, a waste of time, and in the times I've tried to see if they can do anything helpful, have never once told me anything useful. Seems like yet another worse-than-pointless onto the AI bandwagon.
"You have a long document." (I knew that from the page count.)
"Here's a summary of your document. I understood the title and misunderstood the rest." (Why are you taking a minute to come up with ... that BS) -
1winbizpk
commented
Completely agree with this feedback. The AI overlay makes the interface feel cluttered and slows down my workflow. Having an option to fully hide or disable it would be a significant improvement for users who just need the core PDF tools.
-
Sam DAnna
commented
This AI **** is seriously slowing down my system. How do I turn this **** off? It doesn't even apply to what I use adobe for. Get rid of it. No one wants this.
-
Zach Allen commented
Adobe: continuing to ignore customer feedback.
Customer: commits to never pay for a single Adobe product due to Adobe's behavior.
Adobe: Loses customer trust -
David Miller commented
been waiting 10 minutes for my document to rotate due to adding AI to adobe. This didn't exist before AI was put into the product.
-
Zach Allen commented
ADOBE. ARE YOU EVER GOING TO RESPOND TO THE DOZENS OF VOTES ON THIS ISSUE OR JUST KEEP IGNORING THEM?
-
Ethan Bottomley commented
Today adobe AI started trying to make summaries of every document i opened which would then cause acrobat to crash, then my computer to crash. I cant even open task manager when it starts doing that. It did it 3 times before I could get into the settings and turn off the generative AI. and of course its working perfectly wihtout the AI.