Skip to content

Acrobat Web

Help us improve Document Cloud on the Web by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Document Cloud PDF Services Community

Acrobat Web

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

187 results found

1. Cant load pdf documents after clicking them in the Recent tab..
    Tried multiple browsers, and macs, wont help.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Rotem Tal,

Thanks for your patience. We are glad to let you know that the issue reported by you has been addressed. We request you to please try out the experience again and let us know if issue is fixed for you.

It would be great if you can try on incognito mode or any other browser, where you have not used Acrobat earlier.

Hope this helps in addressing the reported issue. We look forward to the continued feedback.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

2. I have an Adobe Acrobat account but all of a sudden all my PDF files are unreadable. The message is telling me it can't find the file and to check if I have the address correct.
    As I use a lot of PDF files, I need to know what has happened and how to fix it quickly

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tracey,

Thanks for reaching out to us and apology for inconvenience caused. It would be good if you can share the screen of error message you are seeing. Are you trying to view shared file?

Regards,

Acrobat web team 

3. Please add a full screen feature where all the side panels hides and only pdf document is visible.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Noddy,

Thanks for your feedback! 

We haven’t added full screen feature yet but we love the idea so much that we've begun working on it and plan to add it soon. 

Regards,

Harshpreet

4. Adobe icon preview shows as blank thumbnail page when sent in outlook since MacOS Ventura update. Is there a fix for this?

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Juanita Brownlee, 

Thank you for reaching out to us. To assist you better, Can you please apprise us with below information ?

• Are you using Acrobat Desktop or Acrobat Web ?
    • Is it happening for all files or any specific file ?
    • Workflow that you are trying

Regards,

Harshpreet 

5. Deixar a plataforma web do Adobe Acrobat Reader mais otimizada.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Lucas Gabriel,

Thank you for contacting us. To assist you better, Can you please help to share the exact issue that you are facing ?

Regards,

Acrobat Web Team

6. I have no options to preview pdf documents anymore, also, there is no options menu, just a indefinitely spinning wheel after clicking on 3 dots icon for more document options.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Marin Knezevic,

Thanks for your patience. We are glad to let you know that the issue reported by you has been addressed. We request you to please try out the experience again and let us know if issue is fixed for you.

It would be great if you can try on incognito mode or any other browser, where you have not used Acrobat earlier.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

7. Impossible to download or view the pdf uploaded on Adobe Acrobat, that's quite incredible to see that the most basic feature doesn't work and that I should go on a free alternative to reacht he desired output.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Philippe Gary,

Hope this helps in addressing the reported issue. We look forward to the continued feedback.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

8. Adobe DC documents are moving very slowly where it freeze up frequently. Is there a known internal issue with Adobe as our organization has not been able to resolve.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tiffany, 

Thank you for contacting us. To assist you better, Can you please apprise us with below information ?

1. Is this happening for all files or any specific file?
    2. Is it possible to share a file for which you are facing this issue?

Thanks,
    Harshpreet

9. Please make it possible that viewers can use interactive elements (made in Indesign) in the shared PDF.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Niels, 

Thanks for sharing your feedback. While we are reviewing this request internally, Can you please apprise us with below information ? 

• Type of interactive elements that you use in InDesign 
    • Is it possible to share the original InDesign file ?

Thanks,

Harshpreet

10. Cannot open any PDFs on my laptop. Have spent hours upon hours and my IT guy has spent hours upon hours trying to resolve it.
    NOT HAPPY!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Sally,

Thank you for contacting us. To assist you better, Can you please apprise us with below information ?

• Are you using Acrobat application on Desktop or Web ?
    • Is it possible to share any pdf that you are trying to open ?

Regards,

Harshpreet

11. the Adobe home screen pops up every time I open a PDF. Signing in does not help. How can I stop this? It is extremely annoying!

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi, 

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Is it happening for all files or with any specific document only? If possible, Kindly share a sample file with us.

2) Share the screenshot or description of what exact issue you're facing in opening the PDF file.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

12. This file, attached, when I try to open it in your web editor or in the Edge Browser extension, it just shows up blank. I can resave it, I can compress it, I can't search it. But even after resaving or compressing I can't see anything in the document unless I open it up in 1) your offline DC reader, or anyone else's PDF reader, including Edge's own PDF extension/viewer.

Just figured you might want to know about the issue. I'm not too worried about it, but ya'll might want to use the document for internal troubleshooting.

~ Thanks !!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Eric, 

Thank you for contacting us. We tried with the file that you shared, but it's opening fine for us. Can you please try again and share the screenshot of the issue faced ? 

Thanks,

Harshpreet

13. I just bought Adobe and literally no aspect of what I have bought so far has worked. Complete waste of money... its literally the only way to do anything with pdfs so its impossible to not have it. But it is literally useless because it doesn't work anyways.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. So helpful!!

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. 2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I have been trying to figure out when I want to view a PDF file online, how to allow me to view it in Chrome and NOT DOWNLOAD IT EVERY TIME!!!! It's causing me an issue with filling up my hard drive and cloud storage that's to the point I am hating adobe PDF viewer. I am just a person that reads things and doesn't need a full pdf conversion system or signature permissions and can't afford to pay a monthly fee for all the stuff you offer that's perfect for a business.
    Please figure an easy way for people…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Tom, 

Thank you for contacting us. 

Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Is it happening for all files or with any specific document only? 

2) Is it possible to share a sample file with us ?

Thanks,

Harshpreet

17. I have installed Acrobat PWA on Windows from an Edge browser and I wished I could open a PDF document which is stored locally on my machine and luckily, I found the "Open with Acrobat online" option available from the file context menu, YET, when I opened the PDF, it doesn't work as expected and the document does not open. I hope you guys fix this; I'd really appreciate having Acrobat online as my default PDF viewer. Thanks.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Youssef,

Thanks for reaching out. We are considering your feature request that we are reviewing internally. We will let you know once this functionality will be supported.

Regards,

Shweta

18. I'm finding it impossible to review a presentation as it skips through the slides automatically, faster than I can even read them. I have no control over this. Multiple presentations are doing this. Sometimes it skips through two slides for every one click, and sometimes it blows through 50+ pages.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi James, 

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better :

1) Is it happening for all files or with any specific document only? If possible, kindly share a sample file with us.

2) Share the screenshot or description of what exact issue you're facing in opening the ppt file.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

19. for one of my scans, all pages are now blank. cannot see a previous version. Important information lost.
    I have tried to move it, rename it without success

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Mathieu,

Thank you for contacting us.

As per the attached pdf, only last page has content and others are blank. To check this further, Can you please help to share original scan images as well ?

Thanks,

Harshpreet

20. MacOS 12.4でPDF Viewerで印刷するとか習っずエラーが起きる。
    改善してほしい。

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hello, 

Thank you for contacting us. Can you please apprise us with the following information to assist you better:

1) Is it happening for all files or with any specific document only? 

2) Share the screenshot or description of what exact issue you're facing in printing the PDF file.

Thanks,

Harshpreet

• Don't see your idea?