"View All Recent Files" crashes Acrobat Pro for Mac under OSX Mojave
- "View All Recent Files" crashes Acrobat Pro for Mac under OSX Mojave
- Open Acrobat Pro. Go to file > Open Recent File > View All Recent Files
- OS X Mojave 10.14.1 - this issue appeared after I upgraded to Mojave
- Should open a list of files previously accessed
- Actually gives the SBOD and causes Acrobat Pro to become unresponsive
.txt file attached with the system report
I am using Acrobat XI 11.0.23 for Mac.
I have Photoshop installed and it is fine.
I wrote out exact steps above - this happens no matter what I've done before, including from a restart.
Thanks for bringing this issue to our notice. Right now we are unable to reproduce the issue on same mac model and OS version with Adobe Acrobat version 19.011.20091.315611. Can you please provide us the further details in order to isolate the root cause:
1. Acrobat version. You can check it from Acrobat Pro DC>About Adobe Acrobat Pro DC
3. Do you have installed other Adobe products also and are they working fine
4. Elaborate the exact steps you are performing. We want to know what operation you was performing before opening the recent files.