Password Protected pdf's
In your next update, please include the option to save documents (from programs such as Microsoft Office) DIRECTLY to password-protected pdf forms. It should be unnecessary to open the pdf's in the Adobe program and then create an additional level of security. The current system requires too many steps, which is neither time- nor labor-efficient. You already include the ability to convert to pdf directly from these programs, so please add the option to convert directly to a password-protected version. Thank you.
This feature already exits with Word for every PDF that required password excryption.
1. Create your document or open an existing PDF document using Word
2. From the File menu select Save As
3. Browse to a location to save the document
4. Select PDF (*.pdf) as the document type and click the Options… button
5. In the PDF options section check the Encrypt the document with a password option