BUG: Text getting replaced when I combine similar PDFs
I just noticed this bug. Every month I combine several PDFs to send to my accountant:
- My bank statement
- At least one check image that's a deposit
- At least one check image that a payment.
Each check image has above it data pulled from the check Date of deposit, amount, check number.
No matter what I do or how I do it when I add in the second check the data mentioned just above is replaced with the data from the first check. So I have two images of check but all the info is wrong on the second check (besides the image)
All these files are PDFs. I just did 4 months worth of statements, and now will probably have to redo them all after converting things to jpegs to avoid Adobe doing whatever kind of weird substitution it's doing. This bug has just wasted a lot of my time. I saw someone has already posted about this but that case was closed without resolution.