Redact tool not working
Updated today as prompted by Adobe. My redaction tool no longer works. When I go to apply redactions, I just get a white box with a spinning blue circle in it. Tried restarting, extremely frustrating as redactions and batestamping are the only reason I'm paying for an adobe subscription. Redactions worked beautifully on the version I updated from.
AdminCharu Karwa (Admin, Adobe) commented
Apologies for the inconvenience caused.
I understand that you are using latest Adobe Acrobat build on Mac OS 10.13
If the issue still persists, we would require following information to understand the issue better:
1. Does other views like Document Cloud, My Computer are working as expected or show empty view?
2. If observing blank view, go to Activity Monitor (Applications-> Utilities)
3. Check whether a process named "AcroCEF" is running or not?
4. If running, is it in a hanged state?
5. If hanged, create the spindump file and share with us (select process and choose spindump from properties)
6. Please kill AcroCEF process and check if this solves your problem
Can share files with us viaAdobe Share (Adobe Document Cloud -> Share Files app) or any medium you are comfortable with.