Conversion to Word Documents Could Easily Be A Lot Better
When converting PDF's to Word files, please do the following.
1. Have the margin of the page at least 2 cm in from the edge. At the moment, it often puts the left margin 0.5 cm from the edge of the page. This is never how real document are.
2. Have the minimum font size 8 pt. At the moment, it converts rows of full stops (that people are supposed to write on) to 3.5 pt full stops. Real documents never have 3.5 pt text.
3. Have tick boxes converted to tick boxes in a standard font like Arial. At the moment, they are converted to Windings. When I type, say, 2614<Alt> X, I don't get a modified box but gibberish. People never type in Windings.
4. Turn off the feature where numbered lists update the numbers of the list automatically. At the moment, if I modify a list, the numbers become different from the original document.
5. Restrain from having lots of sections. They make modifying the document, and simplifying the formatting, very difficult.
7. Keep doing it better than Word does it!