Adobe Acrobat DC
Mac Book Air M1
Using AA DC fill and sign error - told me to contact the IT department after submitting an email request for someone to sign my read-only pdf. I am a sole business owner with no IT department?
Himanshu Mittal commented
Thanks for using Adobe Acrobat DC.
Can you please share the below information to debug the issue -
Please share fiddler logs while you perform the Request signatures workflow. Below are the steps to capture fiddler logs :
• Download fiddler from: https://www.telerik.com/download/fiddler
• Run fiddler and go to ‘Tools-> Options’
• In the HTTPS tab, ensure the checkboxes are checked: ‘Capture HTTPS connects’ and ‘Decrypt HTTPS traffic.
• Now let fiddler run and launch Acrobat and perform the same operation.
• Once complete do a save of data by ‘File->Save->All sessions’.
• Please share this data