PDFs all display as yellow
Acrobat updated yesterday (Version 2021.007.20091, used with Windows 10, 10.0.19042 Build 19042) and now all PDFs display with a yellow background, including all images. Changing the disability background color to white fixes the text, but not the images. See attached screenshots. This happens for all PDFs--ones I made 5 minutes ago, ones I made before the bug, ones downloaded off the internet. If I create a new PDF from a Word file, others without the bug on their computer don't see it as a yellow.
R. Held commented
I followed those steps, then I had to restart, and it worked! Thank you for the fix!
Thank you for reporting this issue.
We are working continuously on this issue.
Please try the following workaround:
1. Close Acrobat.
2. From Windows Control Panel open Color Management.
3. Select the affected display (if you have multiple affected displays you will need to repeat the following steps for each one).
4. Check the box “Use my settings for this device”
5. Select any existing profiles associated with this device and Remove them.
6. Click Add and choose the ICC Profile called sRGB IEC61966-2.1.
7. Click OK and then Close
8. Check the issue.
Please let us know if this works.
We will keep you updated.
William Johnson commented
Is anyone working on this? It seems to be a pretty big issue...