[BUG] Acrobat crashes when opening/interacting with a file on M1
This bug is discussed extensively here: https://community.adobe.com/t5/acrobat-discussions/acrobat-pro-crashing-constantly-on-m1-mac/td-p/12215734
Steps to reproduce:
- Open a file with Adobe Acrobat
- Interact with the PDF viewer such as opening document properties, etc
- After a couple of seconds, Acrobat does not respond and will have to be force closed.
Device: MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1, 2020)
OS: macOS Big Sur 11.6 (20G165)
Processor: Apple M1
- Acrobat functionality works
- Program does not respond after a couple of seconds of interacting with the application.
Please refer to the discussion post linked above for various bug reports sent by myself and others.