FIND & Replace broken/hangs & should allow single character replacements, especially since problem needed after import errors
When importing text into Adobe Acrobat DC Pro, it often has single character errors throughout the document. In using your Find/Replace feature, it only worked once for only some of the instances. I think it has to do with your default to "whole word" being greyed out, but honestly this should be a straight-forward feature! It should allow any text string to be replaced throughout the document, especially formatting characters caused by import errors. Also, I did try the redact feature and it did NOT work as I need the formatting to be corrected. Additionally, although I did get a few characters "replaced" initially, I was not able to get the Find/Replace feature to work again, even after saving the file etc. I used to be a systems engineer and this is very simple to code; it's disappointing to see how long this has been a problem feature.