We have the following equipment:
- PC with i5-10400, 8GB DDR4 and 500 GB SSD -Windows 10 Pro x64
- Office 2019 Home and Business (licensed)
- Adobe Acrobat Pro DC (licensed)
When running Word 2019 an error window is displayed with the message: 'Word has problems with the pdfmaker.office add in'.
We have tryed several operations:
- Windows 10 updates.
- Update Office 2019.
- Check Office 2019 compatibility with PDFMOfficeAddin.dll plugin (v22.2.20191.0)
- Repair Office 2019.
- Reinstall Office 2019.
- Check for updates Adobe Reader Pro DC (already updated)
- Update Visual C++ libraries 2015-2022
- Rename the general Word template 'Normal.dotm' and open Word, generating a new template.
- Deactivate and reactivate add-in in Word options.
- Clear PDFMaker Cache folder.
... but issue still remains.
We have also followed indications described in the 'Troubleshooting Acrobat PDFMaker in Microsoft Office on Windows' page, but the window message is still displayed when opening Word.
Is there a solution to the problem?
Jose Luis shared this idea