MUST NEEDED TWEAKS TO SAVE TIME
Too much time is wasted by doing the simple little things and I want to address the little things that make PDF editing a big time consumer.
1) When copy and pasting anything from images, Text and especially New Text Fields they should paste right on top of their duplicate by default location.
A) It's easier to locate them
B) Way too time consuming moving it back to the default location so then you can continue on and just keyboard arrow key them over and into place where you want
It wastes so much time especially when you have to do multiple
2) After Copy & Pasting and it's now on top of of the duplicate from 1.
if you wanted to click and drag it into place of where you want it so it's in line with the original a soft mouse lock should happen so you can just drag it up or down left or right or within 5 pixels it snaps back on the line with the closest edge your dragging.
A) It's very time consuming spending way too long to get things in line by dragging since keyboard arrow keys come close or too far over if you wanted it to look neater
right now you have to zoom right in and drag it pixel perfect, I hate it.
B) Get things in line much faster and complete PDFs faster & neater
C) More functionality
D) Saves time with Text Fields to get moved pixel perfect straight onto an underlines
3) When selecting a Text Field or multiple Text Fields then Copy and Pasting so now there is a #0 on the end then
clicking off the selection will make them stay in their spot in the Field order.
3.1) When selecting a Text Field or multiple Text Fields then Copy and Pasting so now there is a #0 on the end then...
using a keyboard arrow key arrow or clicking and dragging them into place
will make them appear at the bottom of the page in the field order.
3.2) When selecting a Text Field or multiple Text Fields then Copy and Pasting so now there is a #0 on the end...
then adding a non duplicate Text Field to the selection then using a keyboard arrow key arrow or clicking and dragging them into place
will only make the Copy and Pasted appear at the bottom of the page in the field order.
In the above 3 scenarios could they please all stay where they are in the Field Order?
A) Since I am using Manual order, nothing should move in the order automatically
B) Time consuming moving them back into place after
C) Keeps things together and organised
4) Instead of just clicking and dragging to make a selection then holding CTRL to unselect or individually select by holding CTRL then select one by one
Please add the ability to hold SHIFT then drag any Text, Text Field Field or Image to make a selection. Holding SHIFT then clicking shouldn't deselect your selection, letting go of SHIFT then clicking should.
Anything that touches the selection while using SHIFT should just get added to the selection
A) So much more helpful and easier making selections because you can control what you want selected better
B) Right now it's very time consuming and double handling by trying to select right around specifics then having to deselect what you don't want one by one instead of just be able to select what you want
B) More functionality for the basic task of making selections
5) We have Edit PDF which can edit Images and Text Boxes
We have Prepare Which can edit Text Fields but images should have its own tool with separate features like:
a quick black and white filter, Eye dropper to select a colour, Paint bucket to fill in large areas quickly, changing the size (Wish it didn't lose quality)
A) No longer accidently click then unintentionally and sometimes unknowingly move an image to later discover that it doesn't look right to waste time trying to fix that was fine to begin with
B) keeping the different type of edit separate
C) Can add more tweaks if its in it's own section
6) Ability to drag an image into Acrobat on a specific PDF and it will load there instead of a new PDF
A) It's just a faster method of getting an image if you can already see it onto the PDF instead of attaching an image then finding the location and selecting it
If you wanted it on another PDF Create new PDF then drag it in on a new one.
7) Better way of handling large gaps between words in a Text Box usually happens on the last sentence to make them fit so its not seriously time consuming every time just to get it to look right.
A) I end up giving up with how messy the spaces look just to save time fiddling around to make it perfect which is very annoying.
8) Ability to merge and unmerge text boxes manually without the text moving
A) Saves time if you want multiple text boxes to contain the same format or edit by selecting all in the one text box
B) Saves time if you want to move them all at once
9) For Radio Buttons please add an option for the whole inside circle to be filled in instead of a dot
A) Personal preference as it saves time moving the inside dot bigger to cover the area inside then copy and paste it to tweak further for different sizes
10) Hitting CTRL + F brings up Find if you search a word "The" you can find the next word "the" if you are in the edit PDF tool it should automatically go in the text box if applicable
you could just hit DELETE on the keyboard and it will remove it or you could start typing and it will make changes instantly. Also it should be highlighted whilst editing until you click next or get out of find
A) Saves time clicking then dragging on text that's already selected
B) Speeds up editing
11) Ability to extract fonts from a PDF instead of going to another program or finding the font then to download and install just to do this makes me question why?
12) "Access all tools on the left-hand panel"
Please move them back to the original spot on the right like how it was.
Just seeing this makes me not want to update.
13) Why does this site not recognise new points if they have a period at the end? had to end with a ")" for the numbers to change otherwise they were all 1.
Thanks for checking this out, please help speed up these little time consuming tasks.
kiwis brown commented
Thanks for this , have a look at this https://filmplusapk.info/
[UPDATED Jan 17 2023]
14) If you are in the middle of moving an image, text box or field with the mouse the pdf page moves with it. Using the arrow keys should also do the same for convenience.
15) Top 5 Recently used fonts should be added and appear at the top of fonts.
16) Adding more to 5) because it won't let me edit right now.
Make it so you have to click on it then you can click again to move it.
A) Too many times for a major inconvenience to hit undo because you can select the image layer behind and moving it unintentionally.
17) If your zoomed all the way in and you move something like an Text Field the focus will snap to the middle, this gets annoying because I have to go back to the corner to see if it's been aligned properly since I can't tell.
HOLD CTRL and then use an arrow key to move it one pixel at a time to fine tune the placement!
A) 1st Priority should be what area you're focusing on and not automatically leave because then you waste more time and have to go back to see it again
B) Saves time and lets you put things exactly where you want them.
18) While editing for long periods at a time the program becomes really laggy after a while which I end up Saving it then closing and reloading the PDF. Could there be another method of doing this like taking the temp file that's made save as a backup and the backup gets deleted once a month if not used?
19) If 2 separate text boxes are on a a big image it's hard to select the text to edit without selecting the image. It's very time consuming to zoom out select outside the image only to accidently get another piece of text to redo the area select.
Please make the bigger material below gets last priority to select.
20) When trying to resize if it's a small size box the middle arrow to bring it closer. <-|-> and the corner to turn it around could be less specified and in a bigger area and more accurate so you can easily click it to continue on working faster. You should be able to resize along any edge Up & Down, Left and Right instead of on the dot.
A) Such a major inconvenience when you have to zoom in but can't see a dot to use to line it up with another Text box so you have to zoom out and just guess.. wasting more time
21) When you copy text and paste it over the top and move it a little bit to act as a measurement since there's no way to make a Text field in line with an underlined word next to it, the Text you pasted is now on the same line as the original, so you have to undo losing your current work or redo it. WASTE OF TIME!
AND when you delete the text the underline stays but the text goes...
Hitting Justify on it shrinks 3 lines to 2, this must be a bug.
Copying the text fields, undoing everything then pasting the changes I want then still moving them into position finally made it decent enough.
22) In the Text Field order, you should be able to change the order by holding CTRL and either clicking or pressing an up or down arrow.
23) You can hold shift which highlights, but that only highlights
not unhighlights. Please make unhighlighting work too.
24) Please add a history for undoing and redoing it's so confusing when something undoes something and there's no way of seeing it if it's a small tweak and it's in the corner of your focus...
25) When hitting redo Text Fields aren't apart of it if you're changing the Field order. It undoes the changes, not redo them. I deleted the entries in them moved a Text Box hit undo then redo only moves the Text Box.
Now it's a bug, because when I click on the Text Field Box, it appears empty... but there's text.
26) If A text field is on top of another and you've selected the one underneath, the dot and the tiny little dot to resize it out of the way is covered and unselect able to do so.
27) Matching height & width doesn't work properly for Text Fields.
had 5 small boxes next to each other and which I click match Width & Height, it's not even close to being identical.
28) Aligning Left and Right just makes them stack on each other...
29) You can't align text Boxes? that means wasting time doing it manually.
30) If you copy and paste a few text fields (Mine were radios) then after selecting it, right clicking in the Field order and adding a new field to what I assume to currently selected fields doesn't work.
So adding a new Text Field does the same thing as right clicking and trying to change the current Text field.
I can change the appearance of the type of check in a radio box which is hidden in properties though.
Do not change height and width when changing position should be ON by default and visible on the options in tools....
31) Tooltip is very vague and there should be options for having text that appears on top or down below it.
32) After selecting changes to the Text field then putting it in the selection area again to select it, it goes out so you have to click on Prepare form again.
[UPDATED Jan 21th 2023]
33) If there 2 text boxes and the one on top is underlined
I don't know why, but when I move the text box the underline stays and the words move.
34) Opening multiple PDFs doesn't work.
Checking 2 files to open then hitting enter only opens one.
34) You should be able to edit in compare so you can make adjustments at ease.
35) It would be nice after making a Text field if you could have the option of making a custom black box around it to save a lot of time
then you can just copy and paste it.
36) If you have a black box it would be really nice if you fill it with a Text Field instead of trying to measure it out to save a ton of time.
Take a black box image for example.
Right-click and you get a few options
Fill with a Text Field
Fill with existing Field and then it will go straight to the Text Field Order and you can select one of those to instantly fill the space. If you click anywhere but the Field Order it will just cancel.
OR another option for underline
keep the line going all around to make a box
37) If a Text Field is small so you can't enter 2 letters in it, you can copy and paste the Text Field and make that one bigger and enter the same letters and it will fit, then you can delete the the box. Could you please add an easier way so you don't have to do this so the text will fit at that size
38) For the organising pages feature, a PDF I had to edit was in the wrong order back to front, could there be an option for front to back or a reversed option to save time shuffling the pages?
39) If multiple Text Fields are exactly the same size and on top of each other you can't select which one you want and move it.
You should be able to select the one from the Field order and use the arrow keys to be able to move it straight away, instead of wasting time with the simple task and having to change the others back to their position so you could get the right one.
40) If you're zoomed all the way in and your working on getting a Text Field exactly on the edges and in line with each other, if you click on a Text box, which you shouldn't be able to since you're working on a Text Field. It will lag like crazy so you have to zoom out and click that's if you don't accidently move it.
41) Option for Text Fields to erase the part of an images area the custom Text Field size takes up.
I agree with everything and how so much time is wasted by doing little things that take forever I hope they put your suggestions in.
My biggest problem is the gaps in the last sentence, it's so frustrating hehe