Bring back text-based toolbar buttons
The website is not accepting my vote on another idea (although I am logged in), so I'm adding more ideas.
1. The new icon-based styles for editing or commenting are completely nonintuitive; other than printing/saving/zooming/scrolling from the other toolbars, I don't know what any of the buttons mean.
2. Please move some buttons from editing to commenting or vice versa, or combine their toolbars, or rename their bars. It is ridiculously hard to figure out how to add a rectangular shape in the new Acrobat Pro. It was easy in my last version of Acrobat Pro
3. Please make addition of text boxes, shapes, stamps, highlighting, sticky notes, editing (intuition=of prior PDF text or shapes) and similar functions in one EASY-TO-FIND toolbar.
4. The right-side toolbar/window could be okay if done right, but again, the icon-based style is really confusing; the pop-out window is annoying; the layout of the buttons inside the right-side window is poorly done. Again, please design a window where I can find the things in note 3 above together without me having to make a custom toolbar.
5. Changing text properties is really nonintuitive. If I am in "edit" mode for an existing textbox and want to change the color, it should naturally bring up font, color, size, underline, italics, etc. Anytime I want this now, I have to Google how to do this.