Feature request / Bug report

more than 2 signature / initial options for fill & sign tool

Only 2 signature / initial images can be stored currently. Every time I want another signature I have to swap out an existing image for one from my files. It would be hugely beneficial to be able to maintain a much larger selection of stored signatures / initials for completing documents for multiple members of the household.

38 votes
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

Anonymous shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

12 comments

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This 2 sig feature is so out of date! I've requested this for years. Adobe doesn't care.

• Michael Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Users have been requesting this simple modification for years. It's obvious Adobe has no intention of ever offering multiple simultaneous signatures.

I agree with more than 2 signatures. I currently support 3 top executives adding a 4th executive in the coming month. It would be nice to have all 4 signatures available instead of trading out.

I use Acrobat DC both for personal & my volunteer CERT work. The older versions of Acrobat allowed for saving multiple signatures/initials so only have 2 in Acrobat DC is a major PITA. Yes, you can delete & create a different signature/initial each time but that is so inconvenient.

• Kiran L Bhayani commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I support this suggestion. After signing once, you have to use ms print to pdf and put second signature. So, please add this feature

• Dean Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently have workflows that require 2 if not 3 signatures. Initial recipient fills in form then sends it to manager for approval then sends the form back to Occupational Health for final review and signature. All this happens via email.
        Is there a tutorial for adding the signatures in a fillable form that will allow for 3 or more signatures?

• Dean Warren commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I currently have work-flows that require 2 if not 3 signatures. Initial recipient fills in form then sends it to manager for approval the send back to Occupational Health for final review and signature. All this happens via email.
        Is there a tutorial for adding the signatures in a fillable form that will allow for 3 or more signatures?

• Michael Clark commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I believe this capability has been on Acrobat's engineering desk for years.
        Apologies if I'm wrong. But if I'm correct, when will it be seriously addressed?

Can some one tell me how to even get the two sets option please? I am only able to get one persons's signature/initial set at a time and would love to be able to have both mine and my partner's signatures and initials to choose from every time Instead of continually having to remove one signature/initial set to then add the other set on every document requiring both our sets of initials and signatures. ~ Thanks

Become an Acrobat Insider

Help shape the future of Acrobat.

Join the Adobe Document Cloud and Acrobat beta to get early access, try our “yet to be released” features and give us feedback. Let us know if you are interested by filling up this short form.

Feedback and Knowledge Base