Please add the Text add icon to the main tool bar. Why cant it be part of that?
I always have to open the comments bar to add text. Why not just have that T in the main bar or allow us to add that. Also, why is the icon for Comments bar the same as sticky note? Odd. so please give us ability to choose more icons for the main bar. Takes too much time opening different bars. That is not efficient at all. And make that comments icon different than the sticky note one. Strange.
Ravi Gupta commented
Thanks for reaching out.
You can always add tools in Tool bar.Here are the steps to do the same -
1. Right click on the toolbar where zoom icons are shown
2. Select option 'Customize Quick Tools' with gear icon
3. In the new pop-up window select the subtool from EDIT PDF option
4. Click on plus sign with arrow
5. Click on save
6. You should be able to see the tools on the top of the window
Let me know if you need any further info.