PDF File not Initially Attaching or Uploading with Edits
Coming across an issue with Adobe PDF recently, where, when I edit a plan or remove pages in Adobe PDF, save it, close the document, then try to email it. It is retaining the original features of the plans, rather than the edited features for some time. Then after some time has passed it will attach with the edited features of the document.
This has happened twice in the last week, never had this occurrence prior.
1) Open Document
2) Save As Document as New File
3) Remove Pages or Edit Pages
4) Save File
5) Close File in Adobe Reader
6) Attach File to Gmail or Docusign
7) Send File
8) Find corrections are not present in the attached document.
9) Download attachment, verifies that corrections are not present.
10) Open Source File on Computer to find corrections are present.
11) Reattach or Upload file and find that corrections are present.
Environment: Windows 10