Suddenly starting Wednesday, many if not all our users cannot send out for comments a PDF. Could not save shred review-enabled pdf.
This is a bug not a feature ehancement. This was working fine until Wednesday this week for all of our users. Now we are receiving the error denoted and attached.
Prashant . commented
Could you please provide below information to help us understand the issue better:-
- What is the version of Acrobat that you're using?
- Is there any firewall or network limitation in the system that is restricting Acrobat from accessing internet? I'm asking this because i can see that you're working on Acrobat but you're not showing as signed in.
- Is this happening with all the files or a single file?
- How many users are impacted with this issue?
- What happens if you clear the server profile and clear the credentials from Tracker Preferences
Also, could you provide us with network logs(using fiddler) and a short video recording depicting the whole workflow.