Skip to content

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Help us improve Adobe Acrobat for Windows and Mac by sharing your feedback. Follow the instructions below to submit a feature request or bug report.

The UserVoice feedback pages are for feature requests and bug reports only. If your submission is not a product feature, suggestion or product question, it may be removed. Only upload content that you have permission to use and refrain from posting personal information (home address, phone number, email address, serial number, or credit card information). Spam, content that promotes illegal activity, vulgar or abusive language, or fraudulent or phishing links are not allowed on this platform.

UserVoice is a third-party platform for product feedback. The Adobe Acrobat DC team regularly reviews ideas and incorporates them into product planning discussions. We can’t guarantee specific features or development timelines, but we read every suggestion and respond where we can. Please note that feedback is voluntary, and if you provide feedback, you give Adobe the right to use it without restrictions.

For all other questions and discussions, visit the Support Community for Acrobat.

If you are still using Acrobat 11.x or other older versions, please note that those are no more supported by Adobe. Try out the latest, Acrobat DC.
In case your concern is not addressed in the latest version, please report the issue against Acrobat DC.

Please provide the following information. You can post a new idea or search for ideas already submitted.

How it works:

• Select the feedback forum for your product.
  • Browse ideas and vote for the ones you like.
  • You may also post a comment for the idea.
  • If your feature idea or issue is not listed, post it.
  • In order to get subscribed to an item for any updates from Adobe, you must vote for it and click the subscribe button.

For a new feature request:

1. Brief title
  2. Description of desired feature
  3. Why the feature is needed

For a new bug:

1. Brief title
  2. Steps to reproduce the issue
  3. Environment (OS, other related application versions, etc.)
  4. Expected result
  5. Observed result

Need support? Please visit Learn and Support to get started, find quick answers, engage with our vibrant community, and connect with Adobe staff.

Acrobat for Windows and Mac

Categories

JUMP TO ANOTHER FORUM

• Hot ideas
  • Top ideas
  • New ideas
  • My feedback

792 results found

1. I have applied signatures and date fields to this over 7 times now and it cannot and will not send, sometimes it says its uplpoading forwever, some times it fails right away. I tried printing it and saving as a smaller file and its still wont do it.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)

We’ll send you updates on this idea

0 comments  ·  Adobe Sign  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We create drawings that we need our customers to sign off. Currently we have templates set up that we use to send out to our customers for them to sign and say that they are happy with our drawings and information on the drawing provided. What we would like to do it send a copy of the drawing ( PDF) at the same time as we are sending the template for signb off, IE create the template and also drag and drop the pdf document in to the template that the template refers to.
    Below you will see 2 documents,…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Title: AdobeSign TextArea

I am writing to request the addition of a "Text Area" field option within AdobeSign. AdobeSign currently offers various field types such as text fields, checkboxes, and signature fields, among others. There are scenarios where a more flexible text input option is necessary and the only way to accomplish a multi-line field is by stacking text fields on top of each other.

The inclusion of a "Text Area" field would provide users with the ability to input larger bodies of text, such as comments, descriptions, or detailed explanations directly within the document. This feature would be particularly…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. We would like to be able to revert a workflow to the previous signer to make changes.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Should allow the user to save the receipient name and email, so that do not required to re-key the receipient name and email address when sent document for signature.

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Please make the "Cancel Reminders" option more intuitive for users. Currently, a single user does not have immediate access to the Manage page. Turning off a simple reminder should be easily accessible directly from the "Reminders" page, not just the Manage page. Additionally, if a document is out for signature, users should still be able to turn off the reminder without having to wait for the signature or cancel the document altogether.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Automate Initials on every page.

Sometimes there are 4-5 people that need to read/sign a document and each page requires initials of all parties.

The process of placing an initial tag in the footer for each signer is tedious and repetitive. It's actually a very useless task.

Automate placing initials on each page based on the list of signers.

• Initials on each page Yes/No
    • User chooses Yes, it will place an initials tag for each signer at the bottom of the page in the Footer section or a designated area.

• Further improvements can be to show a list of Signers…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. After the new layout in Adobe Sign, the date format required has become too strict, only accepting dates in the format "14-Jun-2024." This can confuse new (and existing) users since there's no guidance on the expected format—just an error message indicating the format is wrong without further details. I'm experiencing this issue on Adobe Sign through a web browser.

I use Adobe Sign with clients, so it is a recurring issue that I need to explain often.

I suggest adding clear instructions or allowing more flexible formats. For example, if 14.06.2024 is used, then it will either be used or…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. The users are looking for a feature where they can edit the recipients details when the agreement is in Draft status or when we are back from the Authoring page.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I used to be able to duplicate fields to all pages. After the latest update (23.0), this feature seems to have been removed. This means putting a document out for signing now takes 3-4 times longer to complete. Please, add this back

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Despite my selection of "digital signature" for all my signature types, the agreement would always display signatures in "e-signature" format for all my signers.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Please add option to change sender's (my) email to make clients see different email, not that one I have on my Adobe account.
    If i have to send to sign documents for different projects, I want to have an option to have different sender's email, so do not confuse the clients and don't let them reply to my adobe account email.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When I insert a page into a PDF document that contains dropdown boxes, Adobe removes the dropdown boxes so that the recipient cannot see those dropdown boxes when he/she opens it.

3 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. This is an enhancement request for the Phone Field in Adobe Sign.

It would be very useful for the Phone field to have phone format options to pick from that would autofill the symbols into the field. This would take the responsibility off the signer.

It is also kind of ridiculous that just to have a basic version of this, which still requires the signer to put in the symbols manually, I have to learn how to code it through Regular Expressions. Many people don't have time to learn those just to have a well-formatted phone number. I fully expected…

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Please remove the download option for e-signature. When a document is sent for e-sign, the recipient should only have access to view and sign.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Hi my request is, when sending a document to be signed the recipent receives the email from the company name rather then "Adobe Sign" , customers have a tendency to overlook or have these emails go to their junk because they do not realize they are receiving it from our company

2 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Users need the ability to delete unsolicited PDF documents that are from unknown senders plus the ability to block the unknown sender from repeating the abuse. This is critical, especially when a document is an "invoice" asking for a signature. User should not have to contact sender. I see this system as currently allowing dangerous SPAM and becoming a target for use by unscrupulous senders. Please give users the easy ability to quickly delete these documents without acknowledging or confirming to the sender of receipt or deletion. Users need to be able to permanently block the sender and prevent further…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently license quotas can be defined and managed in the Global Admin Console, and they are then reflected to the Product Profiles within the Adobe Admin Console. HOWEVER, they do not prevent profile admins from over-provisioning licenses above the quota limit. Thus, there is no strict technical control for global admins to manage license quotas.

Under an ETLA, which allows over-provisioning with a true-up model, global admins should be able to configure whether over-provisioning of a license type is allowed at the Global Admin Console level. Quotas set and managed by a global admin at the GAC level should be…

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I am experiencing issues when sending files for signature request where the programme crashes before sending, predominantly when filling in the name box and text box on the review screen before sending. Ending the programme on task manager does not seem to resolve the matter.

1 vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. At the moment, multiple documents needs to be combined if we want to send out multiple documents for signature. This is not ideal, I would prefer to have the ability to send one request (email) and request signatures on multiple files so that customer doesn't get bombarded if we need to send 5 documents for signature at the same time.

4 votes

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?